As we enter the second week of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, expect the weekly reset to bring in 8 new XP rewarding weekly challenges that no one would want to miss out on. While Epic Games hasn't officially revealed the list of Week 2 challenges yet, data miners have got their hands on it. As such, here are all the Fortnite Week 2 challenges for Chapter 3 Season 2.
Fortnite Week 2 challenges for Chapter 3 Season 2
- Travel 300 meters in a tank (0/300)
- Damage opponents with an Exotic weapon (0/150)
- Visit Sanctuary, Tilted Towers, and Command Cavern (0/3)
- Deal shotgun damage to opponents within five seconds of sprinting (0/200)
- Purchase a weapon of Rare rarity or higher from a vending machine (0/1)
- Destroy structures using Remote Explosives (0/25)
- Collect a weapon while sliding (0/1)
- Damage opponents with a Sniper Rifle (0/500)
- Search chests within 10 seconds of landing (0/3
Completing weekly challenges will reward you with 20,000 XP each, with a total of 180,000 XP for completing every single one of them. Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 ends on 3rd June, so players have plenty of time to complete these weekly challenges.
In the meantime, we recommend checking out and getting familiar with the new Fortnite Zero Build mode, which is basically the no building mode available since the launch of Chapter 3 Season 2.
- Fortnite Siege Cannon - Locations and how to use
- All vaulted & unvaulted weapons in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
- What are the red and blue lines on the Fortnite map?
- How to Tactical Sprint in Fortnite
Early rumours suggested that building would return on 29th March. Unfortunately for those looking to get back into building, there's no confirmation on when that would eventually happen. Epic hasn't confirmed when building will return to Fortnite, and if the recent developments are any indication, it might not show up until the end of this season.
That's everything about Fortnite week 2 challenges for Chapter 3 Season 2. Make sure to check our dedicated Fortnite section for more news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.