Fortnite XP Xtravaganza Week 2 Challenges
The Fortnite XP Xtravaganza Week 2 challenges officially get underway on Thursday, 12th November at 05:00 PT / 14:00 CET. You will have one week to complete these challenges, and thankfully, they are quite straight forward.
Just like the Overtime Challenges from previous seasons, you will need to complete many of the Fortnite XP Xtravaganza Week 2 challenges in stages.
Check out all the challenges below:
- Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (1,000/2,500/5,000)
- Eliminate opponents with Common/Rare/Epic weapons (7 each)
- Damage opponents using the Choppa’s blades (50/150/250)
- Catch fish (10)
- Catch fish with a Pro Fishing Rod (10)
- Catch fish with Explosive Weapons (10)
- Shoot a gas can be thrown by a teammate before it hits the ground (1)
- Consume foraged items (30)
As you can see, most of these challenges are very straight forward and can be completed solo. However, the "Shoot a gas can thrown by a teammate before it hits the ground" will of course, require a teammate.
(Picture: Epic Games)
Then, there's also the fishing challenges, which might prove a bit tricky, as fishing will leave you as an easy target for opponents. We recommend you play in Team Rumble to get this challenge completed.
Then, for those who don't know, you can upgrade a regular Fishing Rod to a Pro Fishing Rod via a workbench for a small material fee. You should also be able to easily complete the 30 foraged items consumed Fortnite XP Xtravaganza challenge while you are at it.
Lastly, there's the Choppa challenge, which will likely see players slamming into each other with Choppas over and over again.
You have until 19th November at 13:59 CET to complete the Fortnite XP Xtravaganza Week 2 challenges, so don't miss out.