With the Genshin Impact 3.3 update, developer HoYoverse unleashed the 5-star catalyst character Wanderer Scaramouche, a bunch of quests, items, and even a brand-new, permanent gameplay feature, called Genius Invokation. To celebrate Genshin Impact's very own collectible card game (TCG), the developers have released a Duelist Rising web event with a bunch of rewards.
This guide explains everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact Duelist Rising web event, from the dates the event runs, to the gameplay details, how you can join in the fun, and the rewards players can get.
Update on 14 December 2022: The Genshin Impact Duelist Rising event ends today, so claim those rewards!
Genshin Impact Duelist Rising: How To Join & Dates
To join the Genshin Impact Duelist Rising web event, simply scan the QR code in the image above, or head to this link. Please remember to log in to the event using your HoYoverse Account and select your corresponding character in Genshin Impact to participate.
The Genshin Duelist Rising web event is already underway. It started on 5 December 2022 at 14:00 UTC+8.
You have quite a bit of time to get all the rewards in the Duelist Rising web event and uncover all the character cards. The event has an end date and time of 14 December 2022 at 23:59 (UTC+8), so don't miss out.
Duelist Rising Web Event Gameplay Details
So how does the Duelist Rising web event gameplay work? Well, it is a web event, so you will be searching for character cards and completing missions, and getting your hands on different Elemental Types.
Developer HoYoverse has outlined all the most-important gameplay details in a dedicated post, which you can read below.
- During the event, Travelers need to complete the designated missions to obtain Genius Invokation TCG Card Unlock Chances. Consuming Card Unlock Chances allows you to unlock various Genius Invokation TCG cards.
- Card Unlock Chances can be obtained by completing missions. The mission list will be refreshed at 00:00 every day, but the number of obtained Card Unlock Chances will not be reset.
- Before unlocking a card, Travelers can choose the Elemental Type of the Character Card that they want to unlock. Otherwise, the Elemental Type of the card to unlock will be decided randomly.
- Each Card Unlock Chance can unlock 1 Character Card and 4 Action Cards. Unlocked cards can be viewed in Card Archive. While unlocking the cards, you may trigger more information about Genius Invokation TCG alongside extra rewards.
- Apart from consuming Card Unlock Chances to unlock Character Cards, Travelers can also click the Ask for Help button below the specified card to look for a friend with this card to help unlock it.
- Should you have unlocked the card, you can click the Offer Help button below the specified card to help other Travelers unlock it.
While it does sound a bit complicated, it really is not, as the web event takes you through every step without issue.
Earn All Genshin Impact Duelist Rising Rewards
First and foremost, it is essential to note that: Cards unlocked during this web event are for display purposes only. Travelers can unlock the actual cards from the in-game gameplay.
So what are the rewards for the Genshin Impact Duelist Rising web event, then? Well, you can earn up to 40 Primogems, x2 Mystic Enhancement Ores, 20,000 Mora, and one Progression Fragment for each element type.
How to earn Duelist Rising Rewards:
- During the event, Travelers will need to unlock the designated number of Character Cards. Upon completion, you can claim Primogems and other in-game items on the Rewards page.
- Unlocking a Character Card of a certain Elemental Type for the first time will grant you additional rewards. You can refer to the information on the event page to learn more.
Remember to sign in with your HoYoverse account and collect these rewards manually. You can't get the rewards after the event ends on 14th December 2022, so claim them while you can. The rewards are sent via in-game mail, which will expire in 30 days after being sent.
Duelist Rising Web Event Special Reward in Genshin Impact 3.3
10 lucky players will receive a Character Acrylic Hangable as a special reward for the Duelist Rising web event. For a chance at winning this special reward, you will have to use the #Duelist Rising topic on HoYolab, where you can "share your favorite cards or invite friends to unlock cards, and you will be considered a successful participant."
Winners of this special reward, aka the Character Acrylic Hangable, will be revealed on 21st December 2022.
So there you have everything Genshin Impact players need to know about the Duelist Rising web event, featuring some great rewards and activities!