Genshin impact's 2.6 updates have brought new content to enjoy and lands to explore, featuring Kamisato Ayato as a new playable character, new items, bosses, and most notably, the brand new playable area called the Chasm.
With this new area and added features comes every completionist's favourite pass time, brand new achievements! There are now two new sets of achievements for the player to unlock in this new area, and we will be sharing the complete list of new Genshin Impact 2.6 achievements and details on how to complete them.
Genshin Impact 2.6 achievements
The new achievements for 2.6 come in three sets, first is the Chasmlighter set of achievements that pertain to the newly added Chasm area.
The second is the Challenger: Series 5 set of achievements that pertain to defeating specific enemies throughout the world. One last achievement added to 2.6 is available in the Wonders of The World set that requires you to explore and discover to obtain.
- Genshin Impact - How to complete the missing miner quest
- How to make Genshin Impact Katsu Sandwich - Recipe and effects
- How to enter The Chasm Underground Mines in Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact Ministry of Civil Affairs – Who are they, associates, more
- Chasm Conqueror - Light up the Surface of the Chasm's Map. This requires that you unlock the Statue of the Seven found in the Chasm.
- Perilous Plunge - Light up the Chasms Underground Mines Map.
- Into the Depths - Unlock all the teleport waypoints in both the Chasm and Underground Mines.
- Gorge Guide(x3) - This achievement will be unlocked thrice, you can unlock all three by following 6, 12 and 24 Seelie in The Chasm to their Seelie Courts.
- Chasm Treasure Hunter(x3) - Another three-tier achievement unlocked by opening 50, 100 and 200 chests in The Chasm.
- Chasm Adventurer(x2) - A two-tier achievement. Unlock both by completing 6 and 12 Open World mechanism-activated Time Trial Challenges in The Chasm.
- Arch-Illuminator - Unlocked by enhancing the Lumestone Adjuvant to the highest level possible.
- "When the Seal Is Broken..." - Destroy all the bedrock keys when completing the Surreptitious Seven-Star Seal Sundering quest to access the Underground Mines.
- Exploration Underway - Complete the exploration and commission from the Ministry of Civil affairs.
The Challenger: V Series Achievements
- Salt for My Foes, and Water for Me - During the Hydro Hypostasis fight, obtain at least three healing orbs fired from the "water droplets".
- The Fraught Return - Stop the Hydro Hypostasis from reviving itself without destroying the "water droplets" by placing obstacles in the way of them or repelling them.
- Moment of Destruction - Defeat Signora without the use of any Lotus Moths.
- Electric Escape - Defeat a Thunder Manifestation without taking a hit from its homing thunder cage attack.
- Radio Silence - Get locked on by a Thunder Manifestation before you attack it.
- Swimming Prohibited - Defeat the Bathysmal Vishap Herd without letting them dive into the water.
- Death Proof - During one battle with Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto, dodge one round of the Baleful Vajra's destructive waves.
- Ouroboros - Destroy Oozing Concretions to paralyze the Ruin Serpent while it gathers energy.
Lastly, the Wonders of the world achievement that's been added is called "It's Yesterday Once More". This three-tiered achievement requires the player to find and activate 10, 30 and 60 tunes in the Serenitea Pot using the Euphonium Unbound furnishing series. This requires the player to collect and activate 10, 30 and 60 Radiant Spincrystals, respectively, as they do so.
And that's everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact 2.6 achievements. There's a lot to do and explore in this new update, and we hope this guide helps you along your journey.
For more Genshin 2.6 news and updates, check out our dedicated Genshin Impact section.
Featured image courtesy of GenshinImpact via Twitter.