The most awaited Genshin Impact 3.0 update is releasing on 24th August and players can start pre-installing it to download the majority of the data files in advance. In addition to this, HoYoverse has also announced the complete details of the upcoming content in the game.
This includes the Dendro region, characters, etc along with new enemies, domains, Archon quests, and more. We have listed everything below in the form of Genshin Impact 3.0 Patch Notes.
Genshin Impact 3.0 Patch Notes
HoYoverse will take the in-game servers down for maintenance for a few hours before the new content gets available and here's a list of all of them.
New Area: Sumeru
In Version 3.0, the areas, Avidya Forest, Lokapala Jungle, Ardravi Valley, Ashavan Realm, Vissudha Field, and Vanarana in the Sumeru region will be available featuring Dendro element.
New Characters and Reruns
Three new characters including Tighnari, Collei, and Dori will be available via the character banners. In addition to this, we will also see Zhonghli, Ganyu, and Kokomi reruns.
New Elemental Reactions
Dendro element will bring two new elemental reactions named Catalyze and Bloom. Catalyze elemental reaction is triggered when Electro reacts with Dendro while Bloom is triggered when Hydro reacts with Dendro.
Here are the new domains coming to the Genshin Impact 3.0 update: Domain of Forgery - Tower of Abject Pride, Domain of Mastery - Steeple of Ignorance, Domain of Blessing - Spire of Solitary Enlightenment.
- Bow Hunter's Path: Obtained from wishes
- Bow End of the Line: Redeemed from the Fishing Association
- Forgeable Weapons: Sword Sapwood Blade, Claymore Forest Regalia, Polearm Moonpiercer, Catalyst Fruit of Fulfillment, and Bow King's Squire
Deepwood Memories and Gilded Dreams are the two new artifacts set coming to Genshin Impact 3.0 update. You can obtain them from the Spire of Solitary Enlightenment, the new Domain of Blessing in Sumeru.
New Main Story Quests
Chapter III: Act I "Through Mists of Smoke and Forests Dark” and Chapter III: Act II "The Morn a Thousand Roses Brings” will be available along with Tignari's story quest Vulpes Zerda Chapter: Act I "The Unanswerable Problems.”
Electro Regisvine and Jadeplume Terrorshroom are the two new boss enemies and along with this Sumeru will also feature Ruin Drake: Skywatch, Ruin Drake: Earthguard, and Dendro Specter enemies.
- Genshin Impact 3.0 – All Sumeru Puzzles And Solutions
- Genshin Impact 3.0 Maintenance - Start, End Time, Free Primogems
- Genshin Impact 3.0 – All New Sumeru Fungi, Eremites, Ruin Drakes, More
- Genshin Impact 3.0 – All New Sumeru Living Beings
Two new Fatui called The Eremites and Fungi will also be released.
Adjustments and Optimizations
- Reduces DMG inflicted to players by the "Tyrant of the Skies" in Archon Quest "Prologue: Act III - Song of the Dragon and Freedom."
- Reduces the ATK of the "Erstwhile King of the Skies" in Archon Quest "Prologue: Act III - Song of the Dragon and Freedom."
- Reduces the number of platforms that collapse under the effects of the skill "Caelestinum Finale Termini" unleashed by "Erstwhile King of the Skies" in Archon Quest "Prologue: Act III - Song of the Dragon and Freedom," as well as the damage inflicted by these collapsing platforms.
- Optimizes the judgment condition of Raiden Shogun to enter the "Vision Hunt Decree" battle stage in Archon Quest "Chapter II: Act II - "Stillness, the Sublimation of Shadow."
- Optimizes the judgment condition of Raiden Shogun unleashing "divine punishment" in Archon Quest "Chapter II: Act II - "Stillness, the Sublimation of Shadow."
- Adjusts part of the Floating Hydro Fungi's behavior logic: when first hit by Electro or Pyro attacks, it will enter either an Activated or a Scorched state based on the elemental attack type used.
- Adjusts some of the animation effects of Dendro Slimes and Large Dendro Slimes.
- Increases the number of party compositions that can be pre-set in the "Party Setup" menu to 10. In addition, access to "Configure Team" has also been added to the "Party Setup" menu. Travelers can use various shortcuts to disband existing party setups, etc.
- Increases the "My Friends" limit from 45 to 60.
- Adds the function to show the source of 5-star artifacts and to redirect to the corresponding Domain.
- "Talent Reference" will no longer be displayed for trial characters in the "Character > Talents" menu.
- Optimizes the "Wish > Details" and "Wish > History" menu layouts.
- You can now adjust horizontal and vertical sensitivity respectively in "Camera Sensitivity" and "Camera Sensitivity (Aimed Shot Mode)" in "Settings > Controls" on PC, mobile, PS5™, and PS4™.
- Updates some features in the "Paimon Menu > Feedback" system.
- Adjusts the pause logic of "Interaction in Certain Gameplay Modes" (corresponding to the T key on the keyboard): The cooldown of interaction in certain gameplay modes is now suspended when the game is paused in single player mode.
- Adds "Ally at Low HP" voicelines under characters' Profile > Voice-Over.
- Adds a function to trigger corresponding voice lines when a party member's HP is low in Co-Op Mode.
- Adds sound effects when characters defeat an enemy or inflict a CRIT Hit.
- Optimizes the sound effects of characters when moving and in combat.
- Adjusts some dynamic sound effects in combat.
- Optimizes the sound effects of combat voicelines in Japanese for Diluc's "Red Dead of Night" outfit.
- Optimizes the Japanese, Korean, and English voice-over for certain characters, quests, and NPCs.
- New Dendro Elemental Resonance "Sprawling Greenery": Elemental Mastery increased by 50. After triggering Burning, Quicken, or Bloom reactions, all nearby party members gain 30 Elemental Mastery for 6s. After triggering Aggravate, Spread, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon reactions, all nearby party members gain 20 Elemental Mastery for 6s. The durations of the aforementioned effects will be counted independently.
- Hydro Resonance "Soothing Water" is adjusted to: "Affected by Pyro for 40% less time. Increases Max HP by 25%."
- Electro Resonance "High Voltage" is adjusted to: "Affected by Hydro for 40% less time. Superconduct, Overloaded, Electro-Charged, Quicken, Aggravate, or Hyperbloom have a 100% chance to generate an Electro Elemental Particle (CD: 5s)."
- Nagadus Emerald Sliver is now added to "Daily Commission" rewards.
- Dendro Character Ascension Materials are now available through Synthesis and Conversion.
- Adds "Dendro DMG Bonus" to the primary attribute of the Goblet of Eonothem artifact (Due to the addition of this attribute to Goblet of Eonothem, the percentage of getting the primary attributes of DEF%, HP%, and ATK% will be reduced, while the percentage of getting other primary attributes will not change.)
- "Guidance of the Land of Geo" and "Philosophies of the Land of Geo" will be replaced with "Guidance of the Land of Verdure" and "Philosophies of the Land of Verdure" in the Battle Pass.
- Adds 10 types of Artifact sets that can be obtained from Mystic Offering:
- "Artifact Strongbox: Thundering Fury,"
- "Artifact Strongbox: Thundersoother,"
- "Artifact Strongbox: Viridescent Venerer,"
- "Artifact Strongbox: Maiden Beloved,"
- "Artifact Strongbox: Archaic Petra,"
- "Artifact Strongbox: Retracing Bolide,"
- "Artifact Strongbox: Crimson Witch of
- Flames," "Artifact Strongbox: Lavawalker," "Artifact Strongbox: Blizzard Strayer," and "Artifact Strongbox: Heart of Depth."
- Optimizes the experience of moving through complex terrain with the following characters' talents:
- "Frostflake Heron" Kamisato Ayaka (Cryo) - Kamisato Art: Senho
- "Mujina Ninja" Sayu (Anemo) - Yoohoo Art: Fuuin Dash
- "Astral Reflection" Mona (Hydro) - Illusory Torrent
- "Valley Orchid" Yelan (Hydro) - Lingering Lifeline
- "Prinzessin der Verurteilung!" Fischl (Electro) - Midnight Phantasmagoria
- "Astute Amusement" Yae Miko (Electro) - Yakan Evocation: Sesshou Sakura
- Reduces elemental effects on targets affected by Burning reactions.
- Optimizes the aiming performance of some Characters in Co-Op Mode.
- Optimizes the display of the Burning reaction effect triggered on the enemy.
- Adjusts the pull range of the pull effect on objects in the vertical direction to twice the horizontal range. Affected pull effects include:
- Elemental Skill: Kaedehara Kazuha, Jean, Sucrose, Traveler (Anemo).
- Elemental Burst: Venti, Sucrose, Shikanoin Heizou, Traveler (Anemo).
- Weapon Effect: The Viridescent Hunt
Note: These are not the final patch notes, HoYoverse will release them soon and we will update you once we get our hands on them.
For more content from Teyvat, check out our section dedicated to the latest Genshin Impact news, updates, guides, features, and more. Also, make sure to keep an eye on our Genshin Impact Twitter account.
Featured image courtesy of HoYoverse.