Genshin Impact's 3.1 update introduced three new playable characters, and one of them is Nilou, who is loved by the fans for her Dance of Sabzeruz. She is a follower of the Dendro Archon and a friend of Dunyarzad, who will be joining the roster of playable characters in the game soon.
As per HoYoverse, she bears the Hydro element and uses a sword to thrash her enemies. If you want to know about her skills, constellations, passive talents, and more, you have come to the right place.
Genshin Impact Nilou Release Date
HoYoverse has confirmed that Nilou will appear in Phase II of the Character Event wish banner; however, the exact release date hasn't been confirmed. She'll be featured alongside Albedo, who'll be receiving a banner re-run for the Genshin Impact 3.1 update.
- Genshin Impact Tighnari Best Build – Weapons, Artifacts, Team Composition
- Genshin Impact - All Vasmrti Locations In Sumeru
- Genshin Impact - The Random Circumstances Of A Rose's Blooming Achievement Guide
- Genshin Impact All Nilotpala Lotus Location
Nilou's Abilities, Passive Talents, and Constellations
HoYoverse has detailed Nilou's combat kit, which includes her Talents like her Normal Attacks, Elemental Skill, and Burst. In addition, a prominent Genshin Impact source, Honey Hunter, has revealed details regarding Nilou's Constellations which we've detailed below:
Nilou's Attack Talents - Dance of the Bowstring Moon
- Normal Attack - Performs up to 3 consecutive sword strikes.
- Charged Attack - Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to perform a twirling slash.
- Plunging Attack - Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill - Dance of the Seven Realms
Enters the Pirouette state, dealing Hydro DMG to nearby opponents based on Nilou’s Max HP. While she is in the Pirouette state, Nilou’s Normal Attacks and Elemental Attacks will cause her to enter the Sword Dance and Whirling Steps stances, respectively, causing DMG she deals to be converted to Hydro DMG that cannot be overridden, and that is considered Elemental Skill DMG.
In these stances, Nilou’s third dance step will end Pirouette, and has the following effects:
- Sword Dance: Unleashes a watery moon that deals Hydro DMG to opponents it touches and grants Nilou the Lunar Prayer effect. This effect converts Nilou’s Normal Attacks into Sword Dance techniques, and her final hit will unleash a watery moon.
- Whirling Steps: Nilou unleashes a hurtling Water Wheel that deals AoE Hydro DMG and creates a Tranquility aura that follows your active character around and applies Wet to opponents within its AoE.
Nilou is unable to perform Charged Attacks when under the effect of Pirouette or Lunar Prayer. These effects will be removed once she leaves the field or exits these states.
Elemental Burst - Distant Dreams, Listening Spring
- Begins the dance of faraway dreams and springs that hear, causing a Lotus of Distant Waters to bloom, dealing AoE Hydro DMG based on Nilou’s Max HP and applying the Lingering Aeon effect to all opponents hit.
- After an interval, opponents affected by Lingering Aeon will take Hydro DMG.
Nilou's Passive Talents
- White Jade Lotus: When Perfect Cooking is achieved on Food with Adventure-related effects, there is a 12% chance of obtaining double the product.
- Court of Dancing Petals: When all characters in the party are either Dendro or Hydro, and there is at least one Dendro and Hydro character, the third dance step of Nilou’s Dance of the Seven Realms will grant all nearby characters the Golden Chalice’s Bounty for 30s upon its completion. Characters under the effect of Golden Chalice’s Bounty will have their Elemental Mastery increased by 60 for 10s whenever they are hit by Dendro attacks. Also, triggering the Bloom reaction will create Bountiful Cores instead of Dendro Cores. Such Cores will burst very quickly after being created, and they have larger AoEs.
Bountiful Cores cannot trigger Hyperbloom or Burgeon, and they share an upper numerical limit with Dendro Cores. Bountiful Core DMG has considered DMG dealt by Dendro Cores produced by Bloom.
- Dreamy Dance of Aeons: Every 1,000 points of Nilou’s Max HP above 30,000 will cause the DMG dealt by Bountiful Cores created by characters affected by Golden Chalice’s Bounty to increase by 7%. The maximum increase in Bountiful Core DMG that can be achieved this way is 300%.
- Dance of the Waning Moon: Dance of the Seven Realms will be enhanced as follows:
- Watery Moon DMG is increased by 65%.
- The Tranquility Aura’s duration is extended by 6s.
- The Starry Skies Their Flowers Rain: After characters affected by the Golden Chalice’s Bounty deal Hydro DMG to opponents, that opponent’s Hydro RES will be decreased by 35% for 10s. After a triggered Bloom reaction deals DMG to opponents, their Dendro RES will be decreased by 35% for 10s. You need to have unlocked the “Court of Dancing Petals” Talent.
- Beguiling Shadowstep: Increases the Level of Dance of the Lotus: Distant Dreams, Listening Spring by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Fricative Pulse: After the third dance step of Dance of the Seven Realms‘ Pirouette hits opponents, Nilou will gain 15 Elemental Energy, and DMG from her Dance of the Lotus: Distant Dreams; Listening Spring will be increased by 50% for 8s.
- Twirling Light: Increases the Level of Dance of the Seven Realms by 3.
The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Frostbreaker's Melody: For every 1,000 points of Max HP, Nilou’s CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG will increase by 0.6% and 1.2%, respectively. The maximum increase in CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG is 30% and 60%.
Featured image courtesy of HoYoverse.