For many Genshin Impact players, the Stellar Reunion event is a great opportunity for collecting lots of rewards and enhancements materials, after spending some time without logging into the game prior to any major update.
However, not everyone knows how this limited-time event works, as this suddenly appears whenever you jump into your account after a long period.
Here's everything you need to know about the Stellar Reunion event in Genshin Impact, so you can squeeze all rewards available and get lots of Primogems for free.
How to enable the Stellar Reunion event
The Stellar Reunion event was first introduced during update 1.2, as an event that allows players who meet certain conditions to receive special rewards.
This event can only be accessed by players who have Returnee Eligibility, so you must have reached the following requirements in your game’s account:
- Adventure Rank 10 or above
- It is 14 days since your last game login.
- Your last Stellar Reunion event was activated over 45 days ago
If you manage to fulfil these conditions, you will find the following interface in the “Events” section, featuring all four parts of the Stellar Reunion event.
These are a one-time bonus you can claim only at the start of the Stellar Reunion event, giving you instantly:
- 100 Primogems
- 1 Fragile Resin
- 5 Hero's Wit
- 10 Mystic Enhancement Ores
- 80,000 Mora
Passage of Time
This part features a series of seven login rewards, each of these are very valuable in case you need materials or want to collect some pulls before a major update.
- Day 1: 100 Primogems
- Day 2: 100 Primogems and 5 Mystic Enhancement Ores
- Day 3: 100 Primogems
- Day 4: 10 Hero's Wit
- Day 5: 100 Primogems and 5 Mystic Enhancement Ores
- Day 6: 100,000 Mora
- Day 7: 2 Fragile Resins
For this part, you will have to complete a series of designated quests each day to claim rewards and accumulate points, depending on the quest you completed.
- Log in: 5 Adventurer's Experience, 5 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- Complete 4 Daily Commissions: 5 Adventurer's Experience, 15,000 Mora
- Forge 3 items: 5 Mystic Enhancement Ore, 15,000 Mora
- Cook 3 dishes: 3 Mondstadt Hash Brown, 15,000 Mora
- Use a total of 100 Original Resin: 2 Hero's Wit, 15,000 Mora
- Defeat a boss enemy 1 time: 3 Adventurer's Experience, 3 Fine Enhancement Ores
- Defeat a boss enemy 1 time: 5 Adventurer's Experience, 2 Mystic Enhancement Ores
- Defeat a boss enemy 1 time: 3 Hero's Wit, 4 Mystic Enhancement Ores
- Defeat a boss enemy 1 time: 5 Hero's Wit, 6 Mystic Enhancement Ores
- Defeat a Ruin Guard, Electro Cicin Mage, or Anemoboxer Vanguard once: 3 Adventurer's Experience, 10,000 Mora
- Defeat a Ruin Guard, Electro Cicin Mage, or Anemoboxer Vanguard once: 5 Adventurer's Experience, 12,000 Mora
- Defeat a Ruin Guard, Electro Cicin Mage, or Anemoboxer Vanguard once: 3 Hero's Wit, 15,000 Mora
- Defeat a Ruin Guard, Electro Cicin Mage, or Anemoboxer Vanguard once: 5 Hero's Wit, 20,000 Mora
When your accumulated points reach 500, you can claim the bonus reward, a powerful 4-star Prototype Rancour (Sword). This quest list will refresh every day, so remember to claim your rewards in time.
This last section will activate a fantastic bonus during the event’s period, as all Returning Travelers will receive three extra opportunities each day to gain Double Drops. These can be used to obtain double the rewards from Petrified Trees in Domains, Blossoms of Wealth, and Blossoms of Revelation using Original Resin.
Stellar Reunion's Double Drops don’t stack with other double drops bonuses, such as Ley Line Overflow, as Stellar Reunion charges will be prioritized over other Double Drop events.
Changes announced for Genshin’s update 2.1
Update 2.1 for Genshin Impact will bring a big overhaul into the Stellar Reunion system, as developers have revealed its event period will be extended from seven days to a full two weeks, allowing players to get their hands on the bonus weapon reward more easily.
During the first four days after unlocking Homeward Path, new missions will unlock every day at 4 am local time until the event ends. Lastly, they will readjust the Reunion Blessing bonus, so you will obtain 21 opportunities to gain Double Drops, being able to use them up to three times a day.
So far it’s unknown if there will be any kind of adjustment to the current rewards, so we will have to wait until 23rd August for full details about this.
In the meantime, remember the update 2.1 showcase is scheduled to take place this 20th August, and you can check all the details about it at the link below.
Don’t forget to join our community of travellers on our Genshin Impact Twitter account, where you will find tips, tricks, guides, and more.