Sampo is a 4-Star Wind element character in Honkai: Star Rail. He is a silver-tongued salesman and mercenary from The Underworld who lives for his customers. That is until they start asking for a lower price!
It is important to know the optimal Eidolons, Light Cones, and Relics for Sampo in order for this powerful character to reach its full potential. That's where we come in! This article will cover everything you need to know about Sampo in Honkai: Star Rail!
Table of Contents
Best Sampo Build In Honkai: Star Rail
Sampo is a 4-Star Wind element character who follows the Path of The Nihility. The Nihility class relies on inflicting enemies with debuffs in order to hinder their overall battle power. Sampo is able to inflict powerful damage-over-time effects on his enemies in order to chip away at them over the course of an extended battle.
Because Sampo relies on debuffs in order to deal the most optimal damage, it is recommended to build Sampo with as much Hit Rate as possible. This will help Sampo in landing his debuffs and maximizing his damage.
- Fist of Conviction (Basic ATK): Deals 50% of Sampo's ATK as Ice DMG to a target enemy.
- Ricochet Love (Skill): Throws a dagger that deals Wind DMG equal to 28% of Sampo's ATK to a target enemy. The dagger will Bounce randomly between enemies up to a maximum of 4 time(s), each time dealing Wind DMG equal to 28% of Sampo's ATK.
- Surprise Present (Ultimate): Deals Wind DMG equal to 96% of Sampo's ATK to all enemies. With a 100% base chance to increase the target's DoT taken by 20% for 2 turn(s).
- Windtorn Dagger (Talent): Sampo's attacks have a 65% base chance to inflict Wind Shear for 3 turn(s). Enemies inflicted with Wind Shear will take 20% of Sampo's ATK as Wind DoT at the start of each turn. Wind Shear can stack up to 5 time(s).
- Shining Bright (Technique): Throws a Flash bomb towards the enemy and inflicts Blind for 10 second(s). Blinded enemy units will not be able to see allies. When attacking a Blinded enemy, there is a 100% fixed chance to delay all enemies' action by 25%.
Sampo Best Light Cones
The best Light Cone for Sampo in Honkai: Star Rail is Eyes of the Prey. This Light Cone has great synergy with Sampo and has the following ability:
Eyes of the Prey: Increases Sampo's Effect Hit Rate and damage dealt to debuffed enemies by 24% each.
Sampo is reliant on his Effect Hit Rate in order to land his powerful debuffs. The higher the Effect Hit Rate, the higher the chance is that Sampo will be able to land his DoT abilities. Then, if these manage to land, this Light Cone will also increase the damage dealt to these enemies.
Sampo Best Relics
Relics are gearing options players can use to take advantage of several set bonus effects. Here is an example Relic build for Sampo
Eagle of Twilight Line:
- 2 Piece: Wind DMG increases by 12%.
- 4 Piece: Increases Sampo's SPD by 10 and regenerates 5% of Max Energy after each of Sampo's actions.
- 5 Piece: Wind DMG increases by 12%.
Wastelander of Banditry Desert
- 2 Piece: Effect Hit Rate increases by 15%.
- 4 Piece: When attacking an enemy inflicted with a debuff, Sampo's damage increases by 15% and CRIT Rate increases by 10%.
- 5 Piece: Effect Hit Rate increases by 15%.
Sampo relies on inflicting debuffs and dealing Wind damage, so either of these two builds (or a combination of both, depending on your other gear) will help him reach his fullest potential.
Sampo Best Eidolons
Each character in Honkai: Star Rail comes with six Eidolon levels. These are Sampo's:
- Rising Love: When using Skill, throwing dagger gains 1 more bounce attack.
- Infectious Enthusiasm: When an enemy with Wind Shear is defeated, there is a 100% base chance to impose 1 stack of Wind Shear to all enemies.
- Big Damage: Skill Lv.+2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1 up to a maximum of Lv. 10
- The Deeper the Love the Stronger the Hate: When Sampo's Skill hits an enemy with 5 or more stack(s) of Wind Shear, the current Wind Shear immediately deals 10% of its current DMG.
- Huge Damage: Ultimate Lv.+2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2 up to a maximum of Lv. 15
- Increased Spending: Sampo's Talent's Wind Shear DMG multiplier increases by 10%
Sampo Best Team Composition
Here are some characters you may want to consider pairing with Sampo on your team:
- Bronya: To provide additional Wind support and a DMG buff.
- Bailu / Natasha: To provide healing.
- Trailblazer / Gepard: To tank enemies.
And that's everything you need to know about the best Sampo build in Honkai: Star Rail!