The cloud-based service allows you to play your favourite supported games through your game library on Steam, Epic Games Store and more. With Lost Ark launching on GeForce Now, you can play the game on any device, anywhere, anytime.
When will Lost Ark release on GeForce Now?
According to a developer blog post, Smilegate announced that Lost Ark is available now (28th April 2022) via NVIDIA's GeForce Now cloud gaming service. Additionally, Lost Ark is available across all supported devices, including desktop, laptop, Android and iOS devices, where you can play anywhere and on any device.
welcome to the land of Arkesia 🗺️â›µ— 🌩️ NVIDIA GeForce NOW (@NVIDIAGFN) April 28, 2022
Embark on an odyssey full of thrilling combat and never ending adventure in this free-to-play RPG.
@playlostark has landed in the cloud. 🌩️ pic.twitter.com/1CRmLjxgev
The announcement was first revealed during NVIDIA's GFN Thursday blog, in which they had revealed 14 games now available via cloud-streaming through GeForce Now. These are the games that are available to play via the associated platform/store:
- Conan Exiles – available on Epic Games Store
- Crawl – available on Steam
- Dune: Spice Wars – available on Steam
- Flashing Lights – Police, Firefighting, Emergency Services Simulator – available on Steam
- Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition – available on Steam
- Holomento – available on Steam
- Jupiter Hell – available on Steam
- Lost Ark – available on Steam
- Prehistoric Kingdom – available on Steam and Epic Games Store
- Romans: Age of Caesar – available on Steam
- Sea of Craft – available on Steam
- SOL CRESTA – available on Steam
- Trigon: Space Story – available on Steam
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt – available on Steam
What to expect from Lost Ark on GeForce Now?
With Lost Ark now available to play for free via the GeForce NOW platform, what can avid players expect to see when jumping into the game? The game is available to play across most supported devices; you can find the complete list on the NVIDIA GeForce Homepage, including Android and iOS devices, Windows PCs and Android TV, to name.
As you'll be able to play the game on any device, "wherever you are", you can finally explore the world of Arkesia by discovering new areas, combat terrifying foes inside dungeons and embark on epic questlines as you carve out your destiny. This includes playing at 1440p and 120 FPS across Windows PCs and 4K on NVIDIA SHIELD TV and an RTX 3080 membership.
- Lost Ark 28 April patch notes - Server downtime, Express Mission fixes, more
- Lost Ark A Nose for News quest - Location, how to complete and rewards
- Lost Ark classes tier list (May 2022) - All classes ranked from best to worst
- Lost Ark Peyto Island – Location, quests and rewards
Additionally, it's supported on MacBook devices, streaming up to 1660p and 1440p on iMac devices. For the complete troubleshooting guide on the various System requirements, visit the official support page on the NVIDIA website.
For more fantastic game content, check out our section dedicated to Lost Ark news, updates, guides, features and more.
Featured image courtesy of NVIDIA & Smilegate / Amazon Games.