There's only one DC villain in MultiVersus so far and who better to soften up Batman than Harley Quinn before the Joker inevitably joins the chaos? As expected, Harley is full of cheap tricks and hard-hitting mallets to knock her opponents out of the arena with ease.
In MultiVersus, Harley Quinn is classified as an Assassin class character that is based on verticality. She can plant bombs all at nearly any height in the arena, and her evasion works as a double to push enemies into her trap. Of course, she has the perks to bolster her kit full of tricks.
Every Harley Quinn perk in MultiVersus
Each fighter in MultiVersus has a set of perks that are unlocked by leveling that specific character up. Based on their stats, they are typically split into utility, offense, and defense sections. All normal perks can eventually be trained for any character, regardless of the class, and they act as passive bonuses.
- All MultiVersus Trophies And Achievements - How To Unlock
- MultiVersus Edgeguard Guide - How To Use And Counter
- MultiVersus Taz Guide - All Perks, Moves, Specials, And More
- MultiVersus Arya Stark Guide - All Perks, Moves, Specials, And More
Signature perks on fighters like Harley Quinn are reserved for that option alone. There are only two or three per character and they can alter the way an entire attack operates. All of the character-specific perks for Harley Quinn are listed below.
- Triple Jump - Your team receives an extra jump after hitting an enemy while in air.
- Fancy Footwork - Your team receives 5% increased dodge distance.
- Up, Up, and A-Slay - Your team deals 5% increased damage with attacks that knock back enemies upward.
- Hit 'Em While They're Down - Your team deals 5% increased damage with attacks that knock back enemies upward.
- Slippery Customer - Your team receives a 10% longer dodge invulnerability window.
- Glove Control - Harley can aim the direction she fires her boxing glove on her air down normal attack.
- Smooth Moves - Harley's ground and air side specials also become dodges, giving her brief invulnerability at the beginning of the attack.
- Confetti Explosion - Instead of igniting, at max stacks Harley's Confetti debuff creates a large explosion launching enemies upward.
Unlocking and using perks is just the start of what you'll need for Harley Quinn. In order to succeed with the DC villain, the most important thing is to learn her attacks and special moves.
All Harley Quinn attacks and specials in MultiVersus
Every fighter in MultiVersus has an extensive list of moves that are considered normal attacks or specials. They can either be done from neutral, in the air, or while moving to get different effects entirely. All of the moves that Harley Quinn has are listed below.
- Whack - Charge a mallet swing.
- Clown Combo - A combo of kicks and bat swings that ends with an upward swing.
- Heads Up - Charge an overhead swing. A full charge will hit with a twirl before the swing.
- Slider - Charge a slide attack. Charging extends the distance of the slide. Press input again to combo into a forward kick.
- Aerial Pummeler - Harley charges and swings her mallet beneath her. The hit is stronger in the latter half of the swing.
- Flying Kicks - A combo of kicks that ends with Harley bouncing back from her enemy.
- Confetti Grenade - Harley fires grenade launcher overhead, dealing Confetti Debuff to enemies.
- Boxing Ringer - Charge and fire a boxing glove Projectile down.
- Stuffie Bat - Equip a bat plush bomb. Press special and a direction to throw the bomb and attach it to fighters. Press input again to detonate the bomb: damaging and dealing a Confetti Debuff to enemies and Refreshing allies' air moves. All fighters are knocked back. Throw multiple bombs before a Cooldown.
- Prank Shot - Harley dashes forward, fires a boxing glove Projectile behind her.
- Batter Up! - Harley dashes upward and delivers a powerful baseball bat swing.
- Jerk-in-the-Box - Harley places a jack-in-the-box Projectile that detonates when an enemy touches it, knocking them upward. Allies can activate it by jumping while next to the box. Enemies receive a Confetti Debuff, and allies have air options Refreshed. Cooldown applies.
- Confetti Time! - After applying the Confetti Debuff to enemies, Harley and her allies must knockback the victim multiple times to apply a Fire Debuff to them.
- Glass Cannon - Assassins have high speed and high damage but they lack durability. As a result, assassins take 14% additional damage from all sources.
As you learn how to utilize Harley Quinn to her full potential, make sure to stay aggressive and evasive at the same time. You want nearly constant pressure while setting traps, so the enemy is overwhelmed. In no time, you'll have her appearing like the strongest DC character in MultiVersus.
And that's all. For more related game content, check out our section dedicated to MultiVersus news, guides, updates, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of WB Games.