PUBG: New State 2nd alpha - APK and OBB download links
We always recommend going through the official Google PlayStore to install a mobile title. We do know, however, that some people might run into an error downloading PUBG: New State from the PlayStore.
Find the PUBG: New State APK and OBB download links (Android only) for the second alpha test below.
As we've mentioned at the start of this article, the PUBG: New State second alpha only runs from 27th to 29th August ending at roughly 08:00 BST. If you haven't registered for the game, you can always take a shot by following our handy guide for PUBG: New State second alpha test.
How to install PUBG: New State's 2nd alpha
First off, you need to make sure your Android device has enough free space, and a little bit extra.
The PUBG: New State 2nd alpha OBB file weighs in at roughly 1.2 GB, while the APK file is 73 MB.
We recommend having 3 GB of free space on your device to avoid any trouble installing. Follow the steps below to install the latest PUBG: New State version to use in the second alpha test.
- Download PUBG: New State closed alpha’s APK and OBB files from the listed links on your device.
- Navigate to Settings > Safety, and Privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Go to the Downloads folder and install the APK file by tapping the Install button.
- After the APK file is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.newstate.beta.
- The installation process is now completed, and you can open PUBG: New State to enjoy the exciting features of the game.
Alternatively, you can also visit this TapTap link to get started.
So there you have it, an easy way to install PUBG: New State's closed alpha, and how you can install it on your Android device. Good luck ou there!
Stay tuned to our dedicated PUBG section for news about the franchise, including PUBG: New State, as well as guides and much more.