Pokémon GO Battle League Season 12 was given an entire roadmap as the Season of Light went live, and the Little Jungle Cup Remix will kick off the next three months of Cups. There are plenty of rules to follow in this Cup and some odd picks compared to the normal meta.
The Little Jungle Cup has gone live in the Pokémon GO Battle League before, which is where the Remix comes in. Some additional Pokémon will be banned from use to shake up the rankings. Dive into our guide to find out which Pokémon are at the top of the rankings now and the rules you'll have to follow.
Best Picks for the Little Jungle Cup Remix
Because of the low CP rules and the restrictions on types, the meta for this Cup can vary wildly. Add in some restrictions to Pokémon like Salandit or Shuckle and now players need an entirely new outlook on the returning Little Jungle Cup.
- Pokémon GO Psychic Spectacular – Dates, Featured Pokémon, More
- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet – New Toxic Monkey Pokemon Grafaiai Revealed
- Pokémon GO Deoxys – Best Moveset, Counters, And Weaknesses
- Pokémon GO Legendary And Mega Raid Boss Schedule (September 2022)
Below you'll find eight of the best picks for the remixed Cup in the Pokémon GO Battle League. Each one will be listed with a set of moves that should be followed to the best of your ability or they may not be as effective.
- Steelix - Dragon Tail (Fast) and Psychic Fangs / Crunch (Charged)
- Wigglytuff - Charm (Fast) and Ice Beam / Play Rough (Charge)
- Shelmet - Infestation (Fast) and Body Slam / Bug Buzz (Charged)
- Whimsicott - Charm (Fast) and Grass Knot / Moonblast (Charged)
- Altaria - Dragon Breath (Fast) and Sky Attack / Moonblast (Charged)
- Galarian Stunfisk - Mud Shot (Fast) and Rock Slide / Earthquake (Charged)
- Swinub - Powder (Fast) and Icy Wind / Body Slam (Charged)
- Scrafty - Counter (Fast) and Power-Up Punch / Foul Play (Charged)
Cleary from just the top rankings in the Cup, there is a whole mix of types in the running. You'll want to pick a team of three that has a good mix of type matchups and openers to burn shields. Choosing a team based on the rules can be confusing, but we have you covered.
Little Jungle Cup Remix Rules in Pokémon GO
First and foremost, all of the Pokémon in this Cup have to be at or below 500 CP. Any Cup with little in the title follows this rule. Some Little Cups will require that the Pokémon be in its first form only, but that's not the case here. CP is the only number that matters.
On top of CP, there are types that are banned from use. Pokémon types that are allowed include Normal, Grass, Electric, Poison, Ground, Flying, Bug, and Dark-types. On top of the type restriction, there are six Pokémon that are banned entirely.
Those are the integral rules for the Little Jungle Cup Remix in the Pokémon GO Battle League. You'll have until September 8 to play in the event, so jump in while you can.
And that's all. For more awesome content, check out our section dedicated to Pokémon GO, news, guides, updates, and more!
Featured image courtesy of Niantic / The Pokémon Company.