The newest Pokémon GO live event is here! Pokémon GO Safari Zone: Goyang will run for the duration of the upcoming weekend (September 23-25), and players will be able to encounter a ton of rare Pokémon. This includes the Shiny release of the Fairy-type Pokémon Spritzee. This guide will explore Spritzee's base stats, weaknesses, strengths, counters, and movesets for Pokémon GO.
Pokémon GO Spritzee – Best Counters & Weaknesses
Spritzee, as a Fairy-type Pokémon, is incredibly weak to both Steel and Poison-type attacks. Therefore, it is advisable to use these types when encountering Spritzee in the wild.
- Pokémon GO Safari Zone Goyang – Dates, Featured Pokémon, More
- How To Get Mareanie & Toxapex In Pokémon GO
- Can Aron Be Shiny In Pokémon GO? - Spotlight Hour
- Pokémon GO Aron – Best Moveset, Counters, And Weaknesses
Furthermore, Pokémon with Charged / Fast Attacks also having these types should be added to the battle-up.
- Zacian (Crowned Sword): Metal Claw; Iron Head
- Metagross: Bullet Punch; Meteor Mash, Flash Cannon
- Dialga: Metal Claw; Iron Head
- Exacadrill: Metal Claw: Iron Head
- Genesect (Shock): Metal Claw, Magnet Bomb
- Nihilego: Acid, Poison Jab; Sludge Bomb, Gunk Shot
- Gengar: Lick; Sludge Bomb
- Roserade: Poison Jab; Sludge Bomb, Solar Beam
- Eternatus: Poison Jab; Cross Poison
Other type counters:
- Deoxys (Attack): Poison Jab; Zap Cannon
- Mewtwo: Confusion; Psystrike
Spritzee is available by completing a free globally available limited-time research. Finishing this will allow players to encounter Spritzee with a chance of it being shiny.
Pokémon GO Spritzee – Best Moveset And Stats
Players will be able to encounter Spritzee by completing the time-limited research. Once captured, you can start to utilize this Pokémon for Raids, Battles, and more.
Below are Spritzee's base stats so you can understand its starting power in Pokémon GO.
- ATK: 110
- DEF: 113
- STA: 186
- CP range (lvl 50): 1126 - 1415
- Max CP with Weather Boost (level 35): 1162
The best moveset for Spritzee is Charm and Thunderbolt. These moves are great for both attacking and defending.
Charm is a great move for dealing chip damage while also generating 11 energy. On the other hand, Thunderbolt is a powerful move, capable of dishing out heavy damage.
Spritzee does well against Fighting, Dark, and Dragon-type Pokémon. Here are a few favorable matchups for Spritzee:
And that's all. For all the awesome content, check out our section dedicated to Pokémon news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Niantic / Pokémon.