Do you want to know how to unlock Bankai in TYPE SOUL? Good - you're in the right place! It's time to unleash your true power as a Shinigami in this popular Bleach-inspired Roblox anime game. In this guide, we'll give you the lowdown on how to progress through the stages.
But be warned: the steps to get Bankai in TYPE SOUL is a challenging and rewarding one that requires dedication and strategic play. Despite some gatekeeping within the community, this guide will walk you through all the stages without taking the thrill of discovery out of your hands.
How To Unlock Bankai In TYPE SOUL (Full Guide)
Your journey begins in the familiar setting of Karakura Town. The first step is to find the NPC "V - Unequaled, Unrivaled," who will monitor your progression. This character is tucked away in a large barn in the main town area (away from the white city), and interacting with them will let you know where you stand in your journey.
These are the possible responses he will give you, indicating the level of Bankai progression in TYPE SOUL:
|Bankai (%)||NPC Response|
|0%||You will never become anything compared to what I am.|
|20%||A couple of kills won't get you anywhere. Stop bothering me.|
|40%||Why do you keep coming back? You're still pathetic|
|60%||Maybe you're not so bad after all. But I'm still not impressed.|
|80%||You're quite unbelievable; you know that?|
|100%||Unequaled. Unrivaled. Go make me proud, lil bro.|
Now that you know your progress, you can continue your Bankai progression in TYPE SOUL. This will require that you have already unlocked your Shikai. If you have not, please refer to our guide on how to get Shikai. Then you can proceed by progressing one of these three options:
- Climb to the top 100 ELO and stay in-game for 10-20 hours (REALLY HARD).
- Win raids, but be aware Karakura Town raids do not count toward progression. Instead, focus on raids in the Wandenreich, Hueco Mund, or Soul Society realms, which occur every 40 minutes in-game time.
- Heal players in raids. This path may be more challenging due to the scaling system.
Among these options, winning raids appears to be the easiest route, although it could be time-consuming. You need approximately 150-200 raid wins for this stage.
In Stage 2, the journey to awaken Bankai in TYPE SOUL becomes even more challenging, and the stakes get higher. If you die during this stage, you're set back to the beginning of Stage 2 which means grinding all over again.
To advance, you need to:
- Kill 150-250 Hollows.
- Defeat the BawaBawa Snake Boss 5-10 times.
- Successfully grip 60-65 different Elite players.
Additionally, for Soul Reapers in TYPE SOUL (and possibly the other factions, too), you'll need to find your Zanpakutō, but you only have three attempts. This task is offered by Kisuke, an NPC located through the tunnel behind the "V - Uneqaled Unrivaled."
If you fail to find your Zanpakutō or you die (which is guaranteed to happen several times), you can grip two players of a different faction to try again.
Stage 3 is where things truly heat up. Here, your tasks vary depending on your faction.
- Soul Reapers: You'll face a challenging Bankai boss fight. This fight may take several attempts, so persistence is key.
- Arancars: Navigate through a maze that shifts every time. We've detailed what you need to do in our separate guide on how to get Full Resurrection in TYPE SOUL. Good luck with that!
- Quincys: The task is to parry a rainstorm arrow and survive for two minutes. Sorry, we don't have details for this faction yet because, apparently, everyone hates you guys. Want to know why? Check out the best race in TYPE SOUL guide.
All Bankai Unlocks
After overcoming these challenges, you will have achieved Bankai in TYPE SOUL. These are all the different variants you could unlock:
- Blood (Legendary)
- Ice (Legendary)
- Ink (Legendary)
- Flame (Rare)
- Berserk (Common)
- Confusion (Common)
- Water (Common)
- Wind (Common)
- Creation (Common)
- Shadow (Common)
There you have it! Awakening this powerful ability is a test of skill, endurance, and strategy. It's a long journey, but with dedication and a clear understanding of each stage's requirements, you can certainly make it.
We want to extend a massive thank you and credit to the YouTuber revolver agz for their detailed guide on how to get Bankai in TYPE SOUL. To the best of our knowledge, the explanation provided above is the most accurate instruction. For more information, we highly recommend watching the video below for a visual walkthrough (and subscribe while you're there).