If you are tired of playing as your Roblox avatar or the blue hedgehog, then you can unlock Tails in Sonic Speed Simulator with relative ease. This guide will help you out with the requirements, as well as the exact Tails character card location, so let's speed through this.
How to get Tails in Sonic Speed Simulator
It is quite the grind to get Tails in Sonic Speed Simulator, as you will need to hit a big requirement to start the process.
- Roblox Rojutsu Blox Redeem Codes: Free experience, spins, and more
- Sonic Speed Simulator codes - Free skins
- Roblox All Star Tower Defense redeem codes: Free gems, gold, and more
- Roblox Blox Fruits codes: Free money, XP boost, stat reset and more
First up, you will need to reach the max level of 50. You can level up by simply enjoying the game, speeding across the colourful areas and collecting coins, rings and Chaos Orbs.
Once you've reached level 50, you will need to use Rebirth. This option can be found between the shop and character menus in Roblox Sonic Speed Simulator. At this point, your progress will be reset.
Yes, you will start at level 1 again, and for the next requirement to unlock Tails in Sonic Speed Simulator, level back up to 35. Once you are level 35 again after the Rebirth, finding the Tails character card location is the next step, which we've outlined in the next section of this Roblox Sonic Speed Simulator guide.
Roblox Sonic Speed Simulator Tails card location
With the requirements met, the only thing left to do is find the Tails character card location and pick it up to unlock the iconic orange hedgehog. Below, you can read the step-by-step instructions on finding the location of the Tails character card with ease.
- Make your way to the Sandy Hill Zone.
- Head straight forward until you see a large wooden structure with a loop next to it.
- Turn right and jump up the wooden steps.
- Run through the loop to pick up speed and then jump to the platform where the Tails character card awaits.
- Pick it up.
- Congratulations! You've permanently unlocked Tails in Sonic Speed Simulator.
Once you've acquired the card, you can simply head to the character menu and select Tails as a new playable character!
So there you have it, a complete guide to unlocking Tails in Roblox Sonic Speed Simulator. It might be a bit of a grind, but the overall process is quite easy.
For a great visual guide on how to get the Trails character card, check out YouTube channel ArcadeGaming's video below.
If you've never played Sonic Speed Simulator before, check out the game's Roblox page, which has been visited 152.5 million times as of May 2022.
For more on Sonic Speed Simulator and a plethora of other titles, check out our section dedicated to Roblox codes, guides, features and more.
Featured image courtesy of Gamefam Studios / SEGA.