Part of a long-running spinoff series that reimagines iconic events from the franchise in the classic Lego art style, Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker saga, offers plenty of content for fans of the series.
Covering the entire nine mainline Star Wars films, also known as Episodes, each one comes with a set of specific challenges for players to tackle. There are a total of 135 Level Challenges, with each Episode boasting a total of 15, three per level.
Complete Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Level Challenges Ep 4, 5, & 6
We've covered Episodes I, II, and III already, now it's time to check out all the Level Challenges from Episodes IV, V, and VI.
- Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Engineer abilities - How to unlock
- All Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga achievements and trophies
- Is Baby Yoda in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga? How to unlock
- All Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Datacard locations
A great thing about Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is that, unlike previous entries, you can start playing any of the trilogies in whatever order you like, letting tackle Level Challenges at your own pace.
Lego Star Wars Episode 4 Challenges
Boarding Party level challenges
- Sometimes I Amaze Myself – Defeat an enemy with an explosive canister.
- I Suggest a New Strategy – Defeat a Stormtrooper with their own weapon.
- Vacuumed Up! – Flush Stormtroopers out into space.
Hunk of Junk level challenges
- Absolute Scoundrel – Use the environment to your advantage against the Stormtroopers.
- Don’t Get Cocky! – Defeat three Stormtroopers with hidden turrets.
- Chewie, Get Us Out of Here! – Find different ways of blocking the Stormtrooper reinforcements.
Best Leia’d Plans level challenges
- Boring Conversation Anyway – Break the console panel to cut off the Empire Captain.
- Slight Weapons Malfunction – Clear out the detention block guards like a true scoundrel.
- Your Weapon, You Will Not Need it – Get through the first floor without being detected.
This is Some Rescue level challenges
- Bullseye – Find a more uncivilised way to help Luke & Leia.
- For Luck – Discover an alternate method across the gap to escape the Stormtroopers.
- Special Edition – Discover the hidden room within the Death Star.
Stay on Target level challenges
- Clever Flying – Use a “loop manoeuvre” to break out of Darth Vader’s targeting systems 3 times.
- Hope That’s Insured – Destroy 10 turrets while doing the trench run.
- That’s Not Going to Buff Out… – Cause severe damage to Darth Vader’s ship.
Lego Star Wars Episode 5 Challenges
Hoth and Cold level challenges
- Avoid the Droid! – Shoot five probe droids out of the air without them spotting you first.
- Not a Probe-lem – Shoot one probe droid out the air without them spotting you first.
- Stylish Way Down – Find and use all five zipwires.
Assault on Echo Base level challenges
- AT-ATrick – Fly through the legs of an AT-AT.
- Show Off! – Trip up the AT-ATs without the tow cable breaking.
- Rogue Squadron, Form Up! – Complete the level without being defeated.
Never Tell Me the Odds level challenges
- Asteroid Evasion – Avoid contact with the asteroids during the asteroid chase.
- Proton Power – Destroy five TIE Fighters using Proton Torpedoes.
- Take Evasive Action! – Complete the Star Destroyer encounter without being destroyed.
Hibernation Station level challenges
- You want to make that move? – Build a distraction for the Stormtroopers.
- Hello, What Have We Here? – Discover and loot an Empire Weapon Cache as a disguised Rebel.
- Surprise! – Trigger the secret defences on the Landing Pad.
Revelations! level challenges
- Force Feedback – Force Throw three separate objects at Darth Vader.
- Most Impressive – Complete the level in under 10 minutes.
- Ugnaught-y – Find all of the hidden Ugnaughts throughout the level.
Lego Star Wars Episode 6 Challenges
A Plan to Save Han level challenges
- Don’t Blow Our Cover – Complete the Leia and Chewbacca area without causing any trouble.
- Learn the Droid’s Fate – Discover the fate of R2-D2 and C-3PO within Jabba’s Palace.
- Rancor-cussion – Pick up and throw five objects at the Rancor using The Force.
The Copa-Khetanna level challenges
- Boba Fett? No Sweat! – Destroy one of Boba Fett’s rockets while it is still in the air.
- How Do YOU Like it? – Hit Boba Fett with a deflected bolt.
- Trick Shot – Hit Boba Fett with a thrown lightsaber while he is in the air.
Endor the Line level challenges
- Dodge This! – Fly through an AT-AT’s legs.
- In-Fighting – Make the Scouts fight amongst themselves with Jedi Mind Tricks.
- No Safe Place – Damage the Scout troopers by overloading the generator.
The Chewbacca Defence level challenges
- Ewok and Roll – Blast the loose rocks with the AT-ST to take out Stormtroopers.
- Helmet Drum Collection – During the first cover shooting section, land three headshots on the Stormtroopers.
- Sweep the Legs – Trigger the log trap against the AT-ST.
Fulfill Your Destiny level challenges
- I Will Not Fight You, Father – Make your way past Vader without being detected.
- Let the Hate Flow Through You – Cause damage to one of Palpatine’s guards, by luring them into one of his attacks.
- There is No Conflict – Find the Empire Weapons Crate and use the weapons within it.
That covers everything for the Episode IV, V, and VI challenges in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. For more coverage on the popular series, make sure to check out our dedicated Star Wars section.
Featured image courtesy of WB Interactive Entertainment.