Tower of Fantasy developers Hotta Studio released their latest patch notes for their acclaimed MMO title on 26th August 2022, following a brief window of downtime intended for scheduled maintenance activity.
The Tower of Fantasy patch notes highlighted new content for Frigg's Simulacrum and Weapon Matrix banners, going live on 1st September 2022. Moreover, the developers also revealed that the Road of Strife event and resources would debut at this time. These resources will be available for preloading once the maintenance is over.
In addition to several bug fixes, Hotta Studio is offering up to 400 Dark Crystal as compensation to Wanderers for the disruption. These rewards will be deposited into qualifying users' mailboxes shortly after the update is rolled out.
Tower of Fantasy 26 Aug Patch Notes
The Tower of Fantasy maintenance period ended at 9:00 UTC on 26th August 2022 after roughly 3 hours of downtime. As a result, the new patch is now available for download via the Google Play or Apple App store pages.
- Where To Get Fatty Cuts In Tower of Fantasy
- All Electronic Lock And Deconstruction Device Passwords In Tower Of Fantasy
- Where To Find Thornmato In Tower Of Fantasy
- How To Upgrade Suppressor In Tower Of Fantasy
Here's a full list of Tower of Fantasy bug fixes and the compensation plan, as indicated in the official Tower of Fantasy 26 August patch notes:
- Fixed an issue where the description of the item Crystal showed an incorrect way to obtain it.
- Fixed an issue where the event token shown in the Executor Training event page is inconsistent with the name of the actual token.
- Fixed contextual issues of high-level and low-level perks in the description of the Pass purchase page.
- Fixed an issue where the UI would display an error when entering the number "9" with the number pad.
- Fixed an issue where the Display QR code in photos redirected to the Shop.
- Fixed an issue in the Newcomer Event where the log-in counter displayed errors.
- Fixed an issue where the Animal Hairpin obtained from the Summer Seabreeze event displayed errors when worn by male characters.
- Fixed an issue in the Path of Enlightenment event where token number and limit displayed errors in cross-server instance gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where there is a chance of no Endurance (END) is required when Jetpack is used alongside the Thunderblades' skill (Spiral Drive) under certain circumstances.
In addition, all Wanderers who registered by midnight (UTC) on 27th August 2022 and reached Level 6 will receive the following compensation benefits: 300 Dark Crystal for the disruption due to scheduled maintenance and 100 Dark Crystal as bug fix compensation.
These rewards were deposited into affected Wanderers' in-game mailboxes within 2 hours after maintenance ended.
For more game content, check out our section dedicated to the latest Tower of Fantasy news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Hotta Studio.