Since Riot Games decided to spend some time polishing the current content within the game, including weapon and Agent balancing as well as map changes, fans have been clamouring for the next character for well over two months.
Well, if recent leaks are to be believed, we won't have to wait much longer to see the next Valorant Agent in action, bringing some broken abilities in the process.
According to reputable leakers such as ValorLeaks, this is all the information we have on the upcoming Valorant Agent, called Bounty Hunter.
Bounty Hunter in Valorant - Abilities
If these abilities end up being true, which they might as well be since ValorLeaks rarely misreports something, then Bounty Hunter might be a mixture of Skye with disruption plus recon abilities paired together, and Omen/Viper, being a controller of sorts.
- When does the Valorant shop reset?
- Riot devs respond to Nadeshot's criticisms over new cheap Valorant skins
- When is the next Valorant Night Market?
- Valorant Masters Reykjavík 2022 - Schedule, format, teams, more
Take a look at the full set of abilities down below:
- Equip and Fire an Orb which will stay in the air for a max of 1.5s, and then slam to the ground. When the orb hits the ground Enemies within the radius will be tethered, and will take damage and be deafened.
- Equip and Fire an Orb which will stay in the air and then hit the ground. Then it will go back into the air and turn into an eye. If Enemies get seen by the eye they will be revealed and a trail debuff is applied.
- Send out a creature that can follow trails OR be controlled by moving your mouse. Upon reaching an enemy, they will be Nearsighted for 3s. Only 1 Creature per Trail.
- Send out a wave of dark mist. If the mist hits an enemy, they will be Deafened, Trailed, and Decayed.
Bounty Hunter in Valorant - Release date
Executive Producer Anna Donlon confirmed there won't be any new Valorant Agent until Episode 4 Act 3. Act 2 is scheduled to end around 26th April, however, keep in mind the new Agent might not release as soon as Act 3 starts.
Usually, Riot likes to reveal a new character or map a couple of weeks before release. Expect the devs to officially reveal Bounty Hunter as the next Agent in Valorant at some point during April.
BountyHunter will be an Initiator | #VALORANT— Valorleaks | Leaks & Info (@ValorLeaks) March 28, 2022
Be sure to check out and follow our section dedicated to Valorant to stay updated with the latest news, guides, leaks, update announcements, and more related to the game.
Featured image courtesy of Riot Games.