Valorant will soon be getting its 21st agent, and after teasing it for a few days, Riot has officially shared its complete details. The next Valorant agent will be named Harbor instead of Varun Batra, which was speculated earlier based on the teasers released by Riot Games.
As per the official description by Riot Games, "Hailing from India's coast, Harbor storms the field wielding ancient technology with dominion over water. He unleashes frothing rapids and crushing waves to shield his allies and pummel those that oppose him."
Here is everything you need to know about the new controller Harbor, including its release date, abilities, trailer, and more.
Valorant - Harbor Release Date
Harbor will release on 18th October along with the Valorant patch 5.08, which will also bring a brand new battle pass and a major UI rework into the game.
Harbor Abilities And Trailer
Riot already gave us hints regarding Harbor's abilities via teasers, now you can have a detailed look at them below.
- High Tide (E): EQUIP a wall of water. FIRE to send the water forward along the ground. HOLD FIRE to guide the water in the direction of your crosshair, passing through the world, spawning a wall along the water's path. ALT FIRE while bending to stop the water early. Players hit are SLOWED.
- Cove (Q): EQUIP a sphere of shielding water. FIRE to throw. ALT FIRE to underhand throw. Upon impacting the ground, spawn a water shield that blocks bullets.
- Cascade (C): EQUIP a wave of water. FIRE to send the wave rolling forward and through walls. RE-USE to stop the wave from moving further. Players hit are SLOWED.
- Reckoning (X): EQUIP the full power of your Artifact. FIRE to summon a geyser pool on the ground. Enemy players in the area are targeted by successive geyser strikes. Players caught within a strike are CONCUSSED.
Alexander Mistakidis, Designer at Riot Games, commenting on the goals when designing Harbor said, "We set out to create a Controller that didn't have to go off into another world or look at a map to place their vision block. We also wanted to create an Agent that could compete with Viper on the maps where she is almost exclusively played. After we completed our initial explorations, we honed in on Harbor being an Agent that can shape their vision block on the battlefield in creative ways."
In order to unlock Harbor, you will have to activate his contract, and upon completing it, you will also get some additional agent rewards:
- That's A Six Spray
- Valorant Harbor Card
- Soaked Title
- Stay Hydrated Spray
- Beckoner Buddy
- Harbor Spray
- Torrential Title
- Wake of Betrayal Card
- Wayfarer Sheriff
- Valorant Episode 5 Act 3 Battle Pass Rewards
- Valorant 5.08 Patch Notes - Harbor, UI Updates, More
- When Is The Next Night Market Coming To Valorant?
- How To Cancel Raze Ultimate Animation In Valorant?
For more on the game, check out our section dedicated to Valorant guides, news, updates, esports coverage, tips, and more.
Featured image via Riot Games.