Valorant patch 4.11 will be releasing soon and Riot has announced the complete details of the content coming to it that includes Clutch mute option, bug fixes related to Jett, Yoru, Skye, and more.
This is not a contentful update but provides some necessary improvements for the players. If you want the complete details of the Valorant 4.11 update, you can check out its patch notes below released by Riot officially.
Valorant patch 4.11 notes
- Clutch Mute - You now have the option to mass mute your teammates and/or party members so you can focus during clutch moments!
- Go to Settings (Esc) > Controls > Communication
- Set keybinds for Party and Team Voice Clutch Mute Keys
- Press the keybind while in-game to Toggle "ON" the Party and/or Team Voice Clutch Mute and then again to Toggle "OFF"
- When “ON,” you can toggle the mute any time during your match when you hit the assigned keybind. An icon will appear so you know when it's enabled.
- Fixed a bug where Skye would sometimes make an unintended pose, seen in third-person, when holding a gun
- Fixed a bug where Jett could reach very faster than intended speeds by using Tailwind in specific locations (aka. “superdash”)
- Fixed a bug where Yoru could use weapons earlier than intended when exiting Dimensional Drift (...again)
- Some of you creative types continue to find new ways to trigger variants of this bug since the last few patches. Fixing these loopholes is intended to improve systems that are used by all abilities in the game. Because of this (in addition to the bad experience of getting shot by invisible Yoru), we are keeping a close eye on the results of these changes.
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s mask would flicker while running forward during Dimensional Drift
- Fixed a bug where you would sometimes see the location of enemy Astra stars
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to re-stabilize KAY/O after being themselves resurrected by Sage
- Fixed a bug where the following abilities would sometimes disappear from the minimap:
- Viper’s Toxic Screen and Poison Cloud
- Killjoy’s Nanoswarm
- Cypher’s Cyber Cage
- Fixed a bug where after switching Agents in the range or in custom game, the buy menu would sometimes show invalid items
- Fixed a bug where Chamber’s model would still teleport if killed mid-teleport
- Fixed a bug where Skye’s Seekers and Fade’s Prowler and trails would not navigate down the chute on Breeze
- Fixed Sova’s trick shot VO line so that it plays when he kills an enemy with a 1 or 2 bounce Shock Bolt
- It was never intended for these VO lines to play when destroying an enemy trap. This provided information that wasn’t readily available to Sova and his team through other means. We’ve added this back, but restricted it to play only when Sova kills an enemy player with a bouncing Shock Bolt.
- Fixed a bug where Killjoy’s Alarmbot and Chamber’s Trademark created large white circles on Brimstone’s Sky Smoke targeting map
- Fixed a bug where Chamber’s Rendezvous range indicator does not disappear when far enough away to be off of the minimap
That's everything you needed to know about Valorant patch 4.11.
- How to appear offline in Valorant
- Valorant Neptune bundle - Release date, price, and skins
- Enigma Gaming Qualifies for 2022 VCT APAC Challengers Stage 2
- Best Valorant Agent tier list - Episode 4 Act 3 | Meta Character
If you want to keep up to date with Valorant tier lists, skin collections, and more, check out our dedicated section for more coverage of the ultra-popular title.
Featured image courtesy of Riot Games.