Riot will also be punishing the players who leave ranked matches and those who continue will be able to rematch. You can find the complete details of Wild Rift patch 3.2 below.
Everything we know about Wild Rift patch 3.2
Wild Rift patch 3.2 is called Time & Tide and will introduce Nautilus, Pyke, and Ekko as new champions in the game. In addition to this, one of the most popular game modes, Elemental Rift, will be making a return as a featured mode however as it is in its testing stage, it will come with a few gameplay adjustments.
Adnan Mirza, Wild Rift Gameplay Producer said, "We want to reduce the pressure of the early game and give players some breathing room between objective spawns and teamfights. We also want to find a better balance between team coordination and individual impact, and make it easier to showcase your skill and carry your team to victory."
Apart from this, Riot has finally implemented Leaver Mitigation in Wild Rift that will punish players for abruptly leaving ranked matches and their teammates will get the option to remake the game.
Maddy Wojdak, Champions Lead, said, “We know how frustrating it can be to have someone swipe out of your game, leaving you and your teammates at a huge disadvantage. To combat this, we’ll be launching the option to remake your games.”
- Wild Rift Jinx build guide: Best runes, spells, items, tips and tricks, more
- Wild Rift EMEA Championship 2022 - Start date, teams, schedule, and more
- Wild Rift patch schedule 2022: Release date of all the major updates
- How to check player stats in Wild Rift
Riot will introduce new Runes in Wild Rift 3.2 update based on players' demand to suit different playstyles. Here's the complete list of them:
- Lethal Tempo: Gradually increase attack speed when in combat, and after a few attacks or abilities hit, you’ll gain a chunk more.
- Kraken Slayer: It is a keystone choice for carries. Riot has plundered the bonus true damage on every third attack to give players some more options in sustained fights.
- Giant Slayer: It is a minor rune in the Domination tree. Players will do increased damage based on how much bonus health their opponents build.
- Scorch: It is a minor rune in the Domination tree that will help players burn down their enemies in the early game. They will deal a little extra magic damage after landing an ability.
- Nullifying Orb: It is a minor rune in the Resolve tree. If you take damage from champion that brings you to low health, you'll gain a shield to give you extra safety.
- Ultimate Shield: It is a minor rune in the Resolve tree. After casting your ultimate, you will gain a shield for a short duration to give you more durability in the middle of a fight.
- Nimbus Cloak: It is a minor rune in the Inspiration tree. It grants movement speed after casting a Summoner Spell.
- Demolish: It is a minor rune in the Inspiration tree. If you are in the range of a turret, you will charge an extra attack that deals extra damage to the turret after a few seconds.
Riot has also introduced Control Wards as a new trinket option in Wild Rift that can detect invisible enemy traps, and other wards that can be destroyed with Sweeping Lens. However, each player can place only one of them at a time.
Just like every other patch and Wild Pass, new champion skins will be available in Wild Rift patch 3.2 as well and you can find their list below.
- Dream Raider Nasus (Wild Pass)
- Sand Wraith Pyke
- Resistance Katarina
- Resistance Miss Fortune
- Majestic Empress Morgana
- Forsaken Jayce
- Dawnbringer Riven
- Nightbringer Yasuo
- Pulsefire Lucian
- Pulsefire Pantheon
- Pulsefire Shen
- High Noon Irelia
- High Noon Thresh
- High Noon Ashe
In addition to these, a brand new event will be themed around Cosmic skins for Master Yi and Lulu. During the event, players can earn or buy tickets that they can exchange for the featured champion skins along with a bunch of other cool stuff.
Which Wild Rift patch 3.2 feature are you the most excited for?
For more on the game, please make sure to check our section dedicated to Wild Rift guides, news, tips, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Riot Games.