Respawn Entertainment is gearing up for Apex Legends Season 14, which is scheduled to arrive on 9th August. The update is set to bring a plethora of new content and features, including a brand new battle pass, a sniper-based Vantage legend, and much more. As always, the update will carry a bunch of changes such as weapon adjustments, map, and ammo tweaks to keep the gameplay fresh and exciting.
Although the official patch notes haven’t been released just yet, we’ve got a sneak peek of Apex Legends Season 14 balance changes via the recent press event. If you’re curious about these adjustments, follow along with this post to find out everything about nerfs and buffs coming soon in Apex Legends Season 14.
Apex Legends Season 14 Update Balance Changes
Weapon and Ammo Updates
A variety of weapon changes and balance updates have been confirmed in the recent press event. These changes include:
New Laser Sight
- Additional laser sight, and barrel attachment available for SMGs and Pistols
- Reduces hip fire spread
- The color of the sight can be changed to assist with color blindness
Wingman Ammo type
Wingman ammo has changed to sniper ammo and sniper mags
Spitfire Ammo type
Spitfire now uses light ammo, due to heavy weapon imbalance with light ammo availability
Eva 8 Buff
- Increased fire rate
- Double-tap can be applied
- Stocks can also now be applied to help reload speed
Hop Up Skull Piercer
Hop up skull piercer is returning for the wingman, longbow, and the 3030 repeater
Level Cap Increase
As we previously speculated, a Level Cap Increase is coming to Apex Legends in Season 14.
The first adjustment is related to the game’s level cap, allowing you to loop through levels 1-500 3 additional times.
- Apex Legends Vantage - Abilities, Tips To Win
- Apex Legends Wingman & Spitfire Changes Season 14
- Apex Legends Glitch Causes Lifeline To Negate Storm Damage
- Self Revive Will Be Removed From Apex Legends In Season 14
It will allow you to earn more Apex Packs, and as everyone knows, an heirloom is guaranteed after every 500 Apex Packs.
Buildings have been replaced with open loot bins spots
The floor was removed and lowered and opened up more to allow gunfights to end quicker
This has been renamed 'Basin' with additional walkthrough structures
Kings Canyon Update:
- POI: Relic, previously skull town is available
- Additional giant skull on the map for new combat to take place
Equipment and Crate changes
Gold Equipment changes
Backpack guardian angel removed. Replaced with deep pockets to allow additional phoenix kit and two more med kits.
In Cap Shields changes
Self revive has been removed
- The bow is now available in crates and also the rampage LMG
- Volt SMG and G7 scout are coming out of the crates
We expect Respawn to make more changes this season. So stay tuned with us, as we’ll keep this article updated with the latest info. So there you have it, everything you need to know about the Apex Legends Season 14 Update Balance Changes.
For more on the popular battle royale, head to our section dedicated to the latest Apex Legends news, guides, tips, and more.
Featured image courtesy of EA / Respawn Entertainment.