Call of Duty: Mobile Season 11 has just kicked off and it comes with more content than ever before, as befits the last season of 2021.
And while there are a whole lot of new fancy items to earn through the Season 11 battle pass, there are some other awesome rewards you can grab this December.
We are talking about Prime Gaming and their collaboration with Activision to bring you a set of new exclusive skins each new season.
December COD Mobile Prime Gaming loot is here, so let's check out what can you get and how to claim those rewards.
How to get COD Mobile Prime Gaming rewards
Formerly known as Twitch Prime, Prime Gaming is a subscription program that offers gamers rewards across many popular video games for a monthly fee, and even some free games each month.
The cost of this subscription is €5.99 per month, but if you are a first-time subscriber, you can try a 7-day free trial and claim all rewards for free!
Once you subscribe, you can claim all currently available Prime Gaming loot for all participating games, not just for COD Mobile.
Here's how to get COD Mobile Prime Gaming loot.
- Head to the Prime Gaming website and select "Try Free"
- Link your Amazon Prime membership to your Twitch account if you haven't already
- Link your Activision and Prime Gaming accounts
- Log in to your Twitch account
- In the same browser, log in to your Activision account
- Select ACCOUNT LINKING
- Scroll down to the Twitch tile and select LINK WITH TWITCH ACCOUNT, then select CONTINUE
- Now open this page and click on the "Claim" button above the AK117 bundle image
- Launch or restart COD Mobile and your new skins will be ready for use
And there you have it, that's all you need to know in order to claim the COD Mobile AK117 bundle via Prime Gaming loot. Enjoy your new items!
Unfortunately, the HBRa3 bundle is not available anymore, but if you subscribe now you will be able to claim the next bundle as well!
Don't forget to check out our dedicated COD Mobile section, featuring all the news, guides, weapon tier lists, loadouts and more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.