Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4: War Dogs is here and if you're looking to overpower your opponents with raw firepower, the LMG (Light machine gun) is for you. Offering ranged power with a large magazine, these weapons are ideal for players who want to try something with a bit more bite.
And even though there are many machine guns in Call of Duty: Mobile, they are not all on equal footing. That's where we have you covered today, with our tiered list of the best LMGs in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4: War Dogs.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4 SMG tier list
Light machine guns or LMGs are a hybrid between an assault rifle and heavy machine guns, offering similar power and ammunition capacity as the Submachine guns. Light machine guns can be heavy, slowing down your movements, and universally these weapons don't have the best handling.
But they do excel at medium-long range fights, where overwhelming your opponents is your goal, and are ideal for players who want a balance between range and power. Below is our tier description and list of the best light machine guns in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4: War Dogs.
- COD Mobile SMG tier list - Every submachine gun ranked for Season 4
- COD Mobile Season 4 APK and OBB download links
- Best MAC-10 loadout for COD Mobile Season 4
- COD Mobile AR tier list - Every assault rifle ranked for Season 4
Tier rank description:
- S-Tier: Weapons at the top of the rank and require no upgrades to be the best at what LMGs do, they can be upgraded to be even more powerful and dominate the game.
- A-Tier: If used with the optimal attachments these weapons can be on par with S-tier weapons and outrank the tiers below at the base.
- B-Tier: LMGs in this tier are the middle ground of the options you can choose from and with the right loadout they can be formidable, but not the best you can get.
- C-Tier: LMGs in the C-tier are almost not worth considering as your main weapon, but can be decent backup options if you equip the best attachment options for them.
- D-Tier: Last and definitely least, these LMGs won't serve you well in any regard and are not worth considering for your loadout.
NOTE: Our listing is not an exact science, but we do still aim to provide you with information that is as accurate as humanly possible and we will update the listing accordingly if statistics do change.
S-Tier LMGs- COD Mobile Season 4: War Dogs
- Holger 26
In season 4 it seems that the Holger will remain at the top of the list with its high damage output over a medium to long-range, and very controllable recoil that offers the perfect balance for an LMG.
A-Tier LMGs- COD Mobile Season 4: War Dogs
A-tier too remains similar this season with the M4LMG holding its own by offering impressive accuracy for an LMG and while not the most powerful it can still be deadly when outfitted with the right attachments.
B-Tier LMGs- COD Mobile Season 4: War Dogs
The RDP will be receiving some buffs in season four, with an increase to its mid-long range damage. We will have to observe the effects of this change in the new season to determine whether it will move to an A-tier rank.
C-Tier LMGs- COD Mobile Season 4: War Dogs
The PKM has been an ideal option in the past for LMG users but has recently fallen off in this category. While you can use perks and attachments to improve upon it, you are better off using an LMG higher up in the ranks.
D-Tier LMGs- COD Mobile Season 4: War Dogs
These last two LMGs are only considered options in desperate times, or if you want to challenge yourself by playing with a subpar weapon. They don't offer anything to competitive players and can be disregarded for the better LMGs in this list.
And there you have our tiered list for the best LMGs in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4: War Dogs. Please do check out the new trailer for season 4 below if you haven't already.
For more on the game, head over to our section dedicated to the latest Call of Duty: Mobile news, tips, guides, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.