The Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4 update, entitled Wild Dogs, is filled to the brim with content, from maps to modes, a shiny new battle pass, a host of weapon balance changes and much more. Some gamers across the globe, however, can't download it from official sources, which is where the COD Mobile Season 4 APK and OBB download links for Android come into play.
We always urge players to get the latest version of COD Mobile from official sources, we do have the APK and OBB download links to share for Season 4.
COD Mobile Season 4 APK & OBB download links
Those struggling to download the COD Mobile Season 4 update via the Google PlayStore can install the APK and OBB files via download links.
- COD Mobile Season 4 battle pass - Release date, trailer, tier rewards
- COD Mobile Sniper tier list - Every Sniper Rifle ranked for Season 4
- COD Mobile AR tier list - Every assault rifle ranked for Season 4
- COD Mobile SMG tier list - Every submachine gun ranked for Season 4
The APK file is 95 MB, while the OBB file and patch file are roughly 2.5 GB combined.These are not from official sources, so we suggest taking care and following the installation steps to the letter.
Find the COD Mobile Season 4 update APK and OBB download links below.
Unless you have an unlimited data mobile plan, we suggest connecting to Wi-Fi when downloading this update, as the update is relatively big.
How to install COD Mobile Season 4 update files
Now that you have the COD Mobile Season 4 (2022) Wild Dogs update files (APK & OBB + patch) in hand, you can start the installation process on your Android device by following the steps below.
- Make sure to have enough free space on your device
- Head to "Settings > Safety and Privacy"
- Select "Install apps from Unknown Sources"
- Go to the Downloads folder and install the APK file by tapping the Install button.
- Move the OBB files into this location: Android > OBB > com.activision.callofduty.shooter
- Launch the game and enjoy COD Mobile Season 4 Wild Dogs.
If you do run into a "Problem parsing the package" error while installing, try to re-download the files and start the process from scratch. Keep Wi-Fi on and remember to first try the official Google PlayStore page before following these steps.
So there you have it, the COD Mobile Season 4 (2022) APK and OBB download links, and a quick guide to installing these files on your Android device. Enjoy the Wild Dogs season, soldiers!
For more on the game, head over to our section dedicated to the latest Call of Duty Mobile news, tips, guides and more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.