COD Mobile Season 6 has been released, and as per the patch notes, it has added a ton of new content to the game, including two new multiplayer maps, Undead Siege zombie mode, and more. In addition to this, a brand new battle pass has also been made available in which players can unlock various rewards by levelling up to Tier 50.
In addition to this, Activision always introduces new events in the game in which players can earn a bunch of rewards by completing a few easy missions. The latest event in COD Mobile Season 6 is the Martyrdom seasonal challenge that will reward players with a free Martyrdom perk that drops a live grenade upon their death, and here's how you can get it.
COD Mobile - How to get Martyrdom perk
In order to unlock the Martyrdom perk for free in COD Mobile Season 6, you will have to complete the first five missions of the Martyrdom event and here's a list of them along with their corresponding rewards:
- Use the War Machine Operator Skill 3 times in MP matches: x200 Credits and x1000 Battle Pass XP
- Earn the Avenger Medal 20 times in MP matches: x15 Weapon XP Cards and x1000 Battle Pass XP
- Use Frag Grenades 20 times in any mode: AK-47 - Macaw and x2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 20 enemies with the Shrapnel Perk equipped in MP matches (The Shrapnel Perk is available in Credit Store now!): x25 Weapon XP Cards and x3000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 15 enemies with any Lethal equipment in MP matches: Martyrdom, x4000 Battle Pass XP
The Martyrdom event will run till the end of COD: Mobile Season 6, so make sure to complete the event before the season ends.
Check out our dedicated section filled to the brim with COD: Mobile news, weapon tier lists, guides, leaks and much more.