Known data miner DBDLeaks on Twitter recently posted an infographic showing all of the upcoming cosmetics for Dead by Daylight chapter 25.
With the upcoming Resident Evil chapter Project W releasing next week, the release date of these new cosmetics is right around the corner, and you can get your first look at them here. Here are all of the Dead by Daylight cosmetics coming in chapter 25.
Dead by Daylight - Chapter 25 Shop Cosmetics
The following characters will receive cosmetics in the Dead by Daylight store for chapter 25.
- Dead By Daylight - Rebecca Chambers Lore Explained
- Vecna Dead by Daylight Power Leaked
- Dead By Daylight - How To Get Fleet Of Foot Achievement
- All Teachable Perks In Dead By Daylight - How To Get
The release will be split up into two dates, with several cosmetics releasing on each date. 30th August, the first cosmetic batch release date, coincides with the projected release date of Project W.
30th August Cosmetic Release
- The Mastermind (1080 Auric Cells)
- Rebecca Chambers (1080 Auric Cells)
- Ada Wong (1080 Auric Cells)
- Leon S. Kennedy (1080 Auric Cells)
- Jill Valentine (1080 Auric Cells)
- The Legion (1080 Auric Cells) (Note: Locked cosmetic)
- Feng Min (1080 Auric Cells)
- Felix Richter (1080 Auric Cells)
The 30th August cosmetic release also includes the two leaked Resident Evil legendary cosmetics, which are:
- Sheva Alomar - Legendary skin for Jill Valentine (1485 Auric Cells)
- Carlos Oliveira - Legenary skin for Leon S. Kennedy (1485 Auric Cells)
Sheva Alomar and Carlos Oliveira are the only known legendary cosmetics in this release. Legendary cosmetics completely change the look, name, and often voice of a character, essentially adding a new survivor without giving them new perks or their own prestige level.
13th September Cosmetic Release
- Claudette Morel (1080 Auric Cells/21600 Shards)
- The Trickster (1080 Auric Cells)
- Dwight Fairfield (1080 Auric Cells/21600 Shards)
It's nice to see at least a few skins that players can purchase using Iridescent Shards in this chapter since not everyone is able to purchase Auric Cells to customize their characters.
It may take a while to earn up to 21,600 Shards for all three pieces of each cosmetic, but the skins are usually more than worth it if they're your style.
Most of the skins in this chapter are for Resident Evil characters, which makes sense, considering 30th August marks the projected release date of Project W, and new characters usually come with at least a skin or two.
Those are all of the skins that are coming up for Dead by Daylight chapter 25. Which ones are you most excited about?
For more horror content, check out our dedicated section for the latest Dead by Daylight news, leaks, updates, guides, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Capcom.
- The Best Artist Builds
- The Best Blight Builds
- The Best Cannibal Builds
- The Best Cenobite Builds
- The Best Chucky Builds
- The Best Clown Builds
- The Best Deathslinger Builds
- The Best Demogorgon Builds
- The Best Doctor Builds
- The Best Dredge Builds
- The Best Executioner Builds
- The Best Ghost Face Builds
- The Best Hag Builds
- The Best Hillbilly Builds
- The Best Huntress Builds
- The Best Knight Builds
- The Best Legion Builds
- The Best Mastermind Builds
- The Best Nemesis Builds
- The Best Nightmare Builds
- The Best Nurse Builds
- The Best Oni Builds
- The Best Onryō Builds
- The Best Pig Builds
- The Best Plague Builds
- The Best Shape Builds
- The Best Singularity Builds
- The Best Skull Merchant Builds
- The Best Spirit Builds
- The Best Trapper Builds
- The Best Trickster Builds
- The Best Twins Builds
- The Best Wraith Builds
- The Best Xenomorph Builds