Now that the initial excitement of Destiny 2's latest expansion, The Witch Queen, has died down, Bungie is diligently working on fine-tuning the experience, particularly for those hardcore players that will stick around for upcoming content.
With the introduction of many systems like weapon crafting and Void 3.0, players have been vocal about certain changes needed to make them feel more engaging and less grindy.
Even certain weapon perks have been in need of hotfixes, like Firmly Planted. The trait gives increased accuracy, stability, and handling when firing while crouched and it seems its benefits were too good on Fusion Rifles.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 - Full patch notes
With Hotfix 18.104.22.168, Bungie has nerfed this perk + weapon combo to the ground, decreasing its effectiveness by 50%. Let's take a look at everything else coming with the latest Destiny 2 update.
- How to get Reckless Endangerment in Destiny 2
- All moth locations in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Season of the Risen roadmap revealed
- How to create Orbs of Power in Destiny 2
Take a look at the full patch notes down below.
THE WELLSPRING: ATTACK
- Fixed an issue where players were able to avoid being pulled into the boss arena during encounter when pressed up against Hive shield barriers.
- Fixed an issue where players that joined the activity late would prevent activity barriers from spawning, blocking further Wellspring progression.
- Fixed an issue where Wizards and carried objects could be pushed to sink through the middle pillar, soft-locking the instance.
- Fixed an issue in the Cosmodrome that blocked players from picking up Captured Light, blocking further progression.
TRIALS OF OSIRIS
- Fixed an issue where Trials of Osiris Mementos were not dropping when players claimed their first Flawless chest of the week.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where combatants would remain stun-locked indefinitely when hit with a Glaive melee.
- Balance tweaks were made to the Firmly Planted perk on Fusion Rifles.
- Effectiveness reduced by 50%.
- Glaives will now reach full charge after landing four successful projectile hits.
- Suppressing Glaive now consumes (and requires) 10% weapon energy when applying suppression with the Glaive melee.
- Child of the Old Gods is now more likely to reach its intended target, no longer bouncing off its directed path.
- Fixed an issue that prevented stat trackers from counting weekly, Seasonal, and lifetime Vow of the Disciple raid carries.
Maintenance Schedule for Hotfix 22.214.171.124 releasing tomorrow, March 29. Destiny 2 will be offline from 9:45-10:00AM PDT (15 minutes). pic.twitter.com/t7lDtkdVOj— Destiny Overview (@DestinyOverview) March 28, 2022
For more on Destiny 2, please make sure to check our dedicated section full of news, guides, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Bungie.
- Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest
- Austringer God Roll
- Calus Midi Tool God Roll
- Dead Man's Tale God Roll
- Fixed Odds God Roll
- Hawkmoon God Roll
- How To Get Come To Pass
- How To Get Dawn Chorus
- How To Get Omnioculus
- How To Get Star-Eater Scales
- Mechabre God Roll
- Osteo Striga Catalyst
- Riptide God Roll
- Queens and Worms Quest