For those dedicated Guardians, endgame chases not only revolve around getting the best god rolls or completing a raid flawlessly but include secret Triumphs and Seals to obtain.
Triumphs are unique challenges that don't reward anything substantial beyond some cosmetic items from time to time or access to a new lore book. However, completing a few of them unlocks Seals and the ability to add a title to your player name.
To get The Witch Queen's Seal, which will award players the title of Gumshoe, players need to complete nine Triumphs, including No Peeking. Here's everything you need to know about how to obtain the No Peeking Triumph in Destiny 2.
How to complete the No Peeking Triumph in Destiny 2
To get this Triumph, you need to close all Darkness Rifts in the Throne World. Now, the game doesn't tell you this, but you need to get your hands on the Parasite exotic grenade launcher before attempting to get this Triumph.
This is because you need the Worm Byproduct buff, which you get from taking some damage while shooting the gun. If you don't have Parasite yet, we have a helpful guide to help you complete the Of Queens and Worms exotic quest.
So now that you have all the tools you need, what exactly are you looking for? Well, if you've explored the Throne World, you'd probably already come across some rifts that seem invulnerable to your attacks.
There are ten Darkness Rifts spread across the Throne World. We've marked the locations of all in the image below.
- Near the waterfall before entering Alluring Curtain
- The boss room of the Extraction Lost Sector
- Behind the middle gazebo in Florescent Canal
- The boss room of the Sepulcher Lost Sector
- Look up at the left side of Queen's Bailey, with the two statues facing each other
- In front of the Vow of the Disciple raid entrance, on the structure to the right
- After the boss room of Metamorphosis Lost Sector, take the teleporter but kill your momentum when you see the Rift
- Enter the Temple of Cunning. On the final room where you face a boss on the campaign, head to the structure to the right and activate a Deepsight spot
- When you reach the big jump section, look up and scan for the Darkness Rift On The Wellspring activity. It should be easy to spot.
- On the left side inside the memory room in the Altar of Reflection
The Altar one is a bit tricky, so if you don't know how to enter this area, check out our guides for Altar of Reflection: Choice, Altar of Reflection: Insight, Altar of Reflection: Pact, and Altar of Reflection: Catalyst.
If you're more of a visual learner, we found the Ebontis guide very helpful, especially since some of the Rifts aren't directly accessible from the Throne World itself.
And that completes our guide. Be sure to check out our dedicated Destiny 2 section for more news, guides and updates.
- Destiny 2 Season of the Risen Iron Banner - Weapons, schedule, more
- Destiny 2 Season of the Risen Trials of Osiris - Weapons, schedule, more
- How to get CÐ¾Ð½яÑˆÐ½иÐº Sunflower Ukraine emblem in Destiny 2
Featured image courtesy of Bungie.