Few games make the impact Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout has since it's release. Millions of players on PC and PlayStation 4, a social media darling with companies falling over themselves to be attached to the game, and at its core just unbelievable fun to play.
Now the game is testing its esports credentials, with a weekly tournament in partnership with Twitch Rivals.
Scheduled to play every Friday, the aptly named Twitch Rivals: Fall Guys Fridays will feature some of the streamings biggest stars, in teams of four, in a format akin to the all-action pub stomp game mode that has proved so popular in Call of Duty: Warzone.
(Picture: Mediatonic / Twitch Rivals)
The first week of the tournament will kick off on Friday, 29th August with North American streamers and content creators battling it out for $50,000. The following Friday, Europe will get its shot.
Read on to find out everything you need to know ahead of what will likely be the most chaotic tournament we've seen in a while.
- Week 1 (NA): Friday, 28th August. Start time at 1 pm PT / 4 pm EST / 8 pm BST.
- Week 2 (EU): Friday, 4th September. Start time at
Teams haven't been confirmed yet but the idea of DrLupo", who was recently named the world's best Fall Guys player, missing out on this one is unlikely.
His good mate, TimTheTatman, someone who is far less successful at the game will look at this tournament as a chance to redeem himself.
Dr Disrespect has also spoken on stream about participating.
Once all the teams are revealed we will update this section, but rest assure few will be sitting this one out.
- 20 Teams of 4
- Teams will compete in up to 10 games (6 regulation games + 4 knockout games
- Teams earn points based on the number of players who qualify in each game
- Teams will be ranked and receive prizing based on their final standings
For all the rules including tiebreakers refer to the Twitch Rivals tournament page.
- Every team member that finishes Round 1: +1 Point
- Every team member that finishes Round 2: +2 Points
- Every team member that finishes Round 3: +3 Points
- Every team member that finishes Round 4: +4 Points
- Every team member that finishes Round 5: +5 Points
- If Final Round is played during Round 2, winner receives: +20 Points
- If Final Round is played during Round 3, winner receives: +17 Points
- If Final Round is played during Round 4, winner receives: +14 Points
- If Final Round is played during Round 5, winner receives: +10 Points
- If Final Round is played during Round 6, winner receives: +7 Points
Each week of competition will have a prize pool of $50,000 with each of the 20 teams earning something for their time.
3rd - 5th: $3,000
6th - 10th: $2,500
11th - 15th: $2,000
16th - 20th: $1,500
How to watch Fall Guys Fridays Twitch Rival
(Picture: Twitch Rivals)
Fall Guys Fridays like every Twitch Rivals tournament will be broadcast live on the Twitch Rivals channel, and because it is filled to the brim with some of the platform's biggest stars you can also watch all the action from the POV of the participants.
- Read more: Fall Guys Twitch Rivals skin: How to get
We have embedded the Twitch Rival stream for you below and when the players are confirmed we will add a few of our favourites for your enjoyment.