Juventus, Germany etc. are some of the most common errors; however, the good news is that they are easily fixable by just downloading some additional files and deleting a few others.
Fake player and team names are just one thing you might look to update before you jump into your FM22 game. You can also install face packs and logo megapacks to give your game an even more realistic feel.
How to get real player and team names in Football Manager 2022
You can fix the fake or incorrect names in Football Manager 2022 by following the steps listed below:
1) Close the game if it's open.
2) The next step is to download the fix from SortItOutSi and extract the downloaded .rar file contents to a temporary location.
3) Now, you need to find the folder named '22xx'.
If installed on Steam it will be here: /Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2022/data/database/db/22xx/
For Epic Games: /Program Files/Epic Games/FootballManager2022/data/database/db/22xx/
4) Now delete the dbc, edt and Inc folders from all the 22xx folders.
5) Then open the extracted folder and copy the dbc, edt and Inc folders from there.
6) Paste them into the 22xx folders mentioned above.
By implementing these steps, these errors will be fixed:
- FM22 Real Names Corrected
- All playable clubs names from all continents
- All major leagues names
- All non-playable Europe Top Leagues club names
- Almost all minor leagues names
- All Continental, National and National Cups names
- Continental awards
- Some stadium names
We hope this guide has helped you get those real players and team names in Football Manager 22.
Make sure to check out our dedicated Football Manager page for all the latest breaking news and updates as the FM 22 season is coming fast.
Featured image courtesy of Sega.