The ongoing Genshin Impact 3.0 beta has opened the floodgates for new leaks that detail the new region, Dendro reactions, characters, and weapons. Similarly, these leaks recently addressed two new Artifact Sets that will likely be added to the game in its subsequent 3.0 update.
Travelers can recall the 2.6 update, Zephyr of the Violet Garden, being the last to introduce new Artifact Sets, Heroes of an Offering, and Vermillion Hereafter. A popular Genshin Impact dataminer revealed further information into two new Artifact Sets, providing more insight on new characters and weapons arriving soon.
Genshin Impact 3.0 leaks to introduce two new Artifact Sets
Memories of the Deep Forest is the first of two leaked Artifact Sets, intended to be the preferred choice for most Dendro characters. Notable Genshin Impact dataminer, Genshin BLANK, detailed the Artifact Set’s 2-piece and 4-piece set effects, which we’ve listed below:
- 2-piece Set Bonus: Gain 15% Dendro DMG Bonus.
- 4-piece Set Bonus: If an enemy gains elemental DMG, it reduces their Dendro RES by 25% for eight seconds which can be triggered off-field.
As detailed above, this set will aim to increase Dendro DMG for Dendro users, more specifically for Tighnari and Collei, who the latter will be able to utilize the 4-piece Set Bonus for her Elemental Burst that deals Dendro DMG even when she’s off-field. This Artifact Set could allude to the Dendro element as one of the highest damage dealers once the 3.0 update releases.
- Genshin Impact Dori – Release Date, Skills, Passive Talents, Constellations
- All Fatui Skirmisher Locations In Genshin Impact Golden Apple Archipelago
- All Chest Locations in Genshin Impact 2.8 Golden Apple Archipelago
- Genshin Impact Shikanoin Heizou – Release Date, Abilities, Talents
However, the second leaked Artifact Set, Ornamental Gold Dream, has yet to be authenticated by the leaker. As of writing, the information we’ve provided below has been flagged as “questionable,” but when equipped, it can grant the wielder the following bonuses:
- \2-piece Set Bonus: Gain an increase in Elemental Mastery by 80.
- 4-piece Set Bonus: Is triggered by an elemental reaction. If 1/2/3 characters from the same element in your party, the equipped character gains an x/x/x% ATK, whereas 1/2/3 characters from opposing elements in your party will cause the equipped character to gain x/x/x Elemental Mastery for eight seconds. This can be triggered if the equipped character is off-field and only once every eight seconds.
This Artifact Set looks quite versatile and can work in many team compositions, especially for characters that don’t have their own Artifact Set. Likewise, its Set Bonuses will benefit characters who scale with Elemental Mastery like Kaedehara Kazuha, Sayu, and the upcoming Dendro character, Tighnari.
As we expect more information regarding these Artifact Sets in the coming weeks, these sets will distinguish themselves as some of the most powerful in-game while laying down the blueprints for future Artifact Sets. Furthermore, as we await authentication on the Set Bonuses for these Artifacts, we will endeavor to provide more updates once more reliable information is available.
For all the amazing content from Teyvat, check out our dedicated section for the latest Genshin Impact news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of HoYoverse.