In Naraka Bladepoint, multiple types of currencies play a crucial role in buying essential items, unique cosmetics, and upgrading your gear. One of these currencies is gold, which can be used to purchase various upgrades and items.
If you want to upgrade your equipment or require additional gold to buy in-game items, then this guide is for you. Here, you will find some guaranteed methods to gather more gold in Naraka Bladepoint and bolster your financial resources to acquire amazing items and upgrades.
Naraka Bladepoint Gold: How To Get More
As you play through Naraka Bladepoint, there will be various ways for you to collect gold. From Completing challenges to bartering your items with the vendors in the game. Each of these methods can result in building up tons of gold, so be sure to try out each of the methods outlined below to maximize your gold output:
- Complete Daily and Weekly Challenges: Naraka Bladepoint offers daily and weekly challenges that reward players with gold. Make sure to check the challenges and complete them regularly to earn more gold.
- Completing the Battle Passes: The first step is to complete the free battle pass, which will garner you a total of 1280 Gold. Once it's complete, you can head into the paid battle pass if you wish. This will cost you some gold, but you can use the gold earned from the free pass to pay for it, which will end give you a solid return on investment as you earn more gold in the Paid Battle Pass.
- Play and Win Matches: Winning matches in Naraka Bladepoint rewards players with gold. The better you perform in a match, the more gold you will earn.
- Sell Unused Items: Naraka Bladepoint allows players to sell their unused items for gold. Make sure to check your inventory regularly and sell any items that you don't need.
- Participate in Events: Naraka Bladepoint frequently offers events that reward players with gold. Make sure to check the events and participate in them to earn more gold.
- Using Tae to buy loot boxes: You can purchase immortal treasure loot boxes to get gold by using Tae, another in-game currency. 4000 Tae is required to get an immortal treasure loot box from the Tae store, and if you're lucky, you can get some gold from each loot box.
- Buy Gold with Real Money: If you don't want to spend time earning gold in-game, you can purchase it with real money. Naraka Bladepoint offers various packages of gold that can be purchased through its in-game store.
And there you have it; by following these simple tips, you should be able to earn more gold in Naraka Bladepoint and use it to purchase epic items and upgrades. Be sure to try them all out, and consider the free methods before paying for anything since you can get enough gold for free if you're willing to grind out a little bit.
TIER LISTS -
SETTINGS GAME GUIDES -
Is Naraka Bladepoint Free-to-Play? | Is Naraka Bladepoint Cross-Play? | Does Naraka Bladepoint Have Cross-Platform Progression? | Does Naraka Bladepoint Have Bots? | Best Settings For Naraka Bladepoint | How To Unlock All Characters | How To Add Friends | How To Add Friends on Xbox | How To Change Sensitivity | Naraka Bladepoint Ranks: Rewards, Reset Time & More | Naraka Bladepoint Player Count in 2023
HOW TO GAME GUIDES -
How To Win At Naraka Bladepoint - Five Beginner Tips | How To Play Naraka Bladepoints Campaign | How To Get Tae Fast in Naraka Bladepoint | How To Get More Spectral Silk | How To Get More Gold | How To Block | How to Uppercut | How to Slay Moonbane in Naraka Bladepoint