Battlegrounds Mobile India BGMI 1.5 update APK & OBB download link
First and foremost, we recommend always getting a new Battlegrounds Mobile India update from the official Google PlayStore page for the game.
However, if you insist on downloading the APK and OBB files for the BGMI 1.5 update, we've got you covered with a download link. Some players might not be able to get the update from the PlayStore, so this is the next best thing to get started right away.
The Battlegrounds Mobile India BGMI 1.5 update APK & OBB files weigh in at roughly 708 MB. The game's recommended specs are Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB RAM memory.
After you've downloaded the zip file above, extract it
- Connect your Wi-Fi for further in-game downloads.
- Ensure that you have additional storage space on your device. We recommend at least 2GB free.
- Allow apps from unknown sources on your device by heading to "Settings > Safety and Privacy" then selecting "Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Install the APK file.
- Don't open the game yet!
- Copy the com.pubg.imobile folder which contains the OBB file into the Android > OBB folder.
- Run the game and download your preferred resource pack.
The resource packs to download are HD Resource pack (547 MB) or Low-spec Resource pack (78 MB).
So there you have it, the APK and OBB download link for Battlegrounds Mobile India BGMI 1.5 update, and a quick guide on how to install the massive new update. Enjoy the new experience without delay!
- Read more: How to download BGMI on PC: Beginner’s Guide
Don't forget to check out our dedicated PUBG section filled with guides, news, esports and much more for the franchise, including BGMI, PUBG Mobile and much more.