Gearbox has revealed patch 184.108.40.206G for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, which is now live across all platforms. Patch 220.127.116.11B made some small tweaks and was focused primarily on fixing some of the balancing issues of the game.
While patch 18.104.22.168G also makes balancing changes and fixes game-breaking bugs, fans should be pleased to know that this latest Tiny Tina's Wonderlands patch also brings some much-requested quality of life changes to the game's UI and the loot system
All changes Tiny Tina's Wonderlands patch 22.214.171.124G
There are a number of changes on hand within the patch notes for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands update 126.96.36.199G. Certain weapons have been buffed and nerfed to slightly alter the state of play and provide gamers with new challenges.
- How to increase backpack space in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands trading - How to trade items
- How to unlock gear slots in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands - Myth Rank and All Constellations
These changes will be especially interesting to those who enjoy the Chaos Chamber, as the rotation of levels will now play slightly differently.
Bug fixes and changes
- Fixed an issue that was sometimes causing the achievement after completing the “Walk the Stalk” quest to not be awarded.
- Patched up a hole in Queen's Gate
- Fatemakers who do not own the Butt Stallion Pack are now able to drop and sell cosmetic items from it if picked up during gameplay.
- Prevented Fatemakers from picking up fire spells before they knew how to do fire magic.
- Increased the chance for Chaos Chamber Aspects (bosses) and the Maker to drop dedicated gear.
- Tina has completed the item cards, and Quadbow and Thunder Anima are now possible World Drops!
- Gave Customization Drops a whole new look!
- Make more gold! You can sell customizations for twice as much at vending machines now!
- The "Awe" passive properly scales to the Fatemaker instead of giving a flat rate.
Spell Adjustments - Magic Barrage
- Magic Barrage (all prefixes) - Increased base spell damage from 8 to 13
- Overwhelming Magic Barrage - Increased damage scaling 13%
- Overwhelming Magic Barrage - Decreased cooldown by 8%
- Bursting Magic Barrage - Increased damage scaling by 56%
- Cascading Magic Barrage - Increased damage scaling by 69%
- Concentrated Magic Barrage - Reduced damage scaling by 45%
- Concentrated Magic Barrage - Reduced the Radius scaling by 66%
- Concentrated Magic Barrage - Increased Cooldown scaling by 5%
- Concentrated Magic Barrage - Reduced total channel time by 0.5 sec
- Concentrated Magic Barrage - Replaced the extra projectile at max channel time with 25% increased spell damage.
Cloudburst Arc Torrent
- Stages get increasingly more powerful; it will now scale at 25% each stage.
- Increased Eruption base damage from 20 to 24
- Increased all Hydra Spells base charges from 1 to 2, so you can have double the casting fun!
- Increased all Sigil Spells base damage by 200%
Update 188.8.131.52g for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands will be live on all platforms by 9:30 AM PT. Read the notes here. 📝https://t.co/hAybLmXnbN— Tiny Tina's Wonderlands 🦄 (@PlayWonderlands) April 14, 2022
Weapon Balance Adjustment
- Sniper Rifles
- Increased all Sniper Rifle damage by 20%
- Magic Poison SMG
- Removed +50% damage scaling over time
- Increased Hyperius Magic Poison SMG Damage scaling by 50%
- Increased Dahlia Magic Poison SMG Damage scaling by 50%
- Increased Feriore Magic Poison SMG Damage scaling by 50%
- Reduced Feriore Magic Poison SMG Thrown Damage by 20% to compensate for the damage increase
- White Rider's Dual Beam damage scaling remains unchanged, overall increasing the damage each beam deals due to the Dahlia scaling change.
- The damage of White Rider's Single Beam mode was getting scaled twice. The damage was close to what we were aiming for before these buffs, but due to the additional increases, we’ve reduced this modifier’s form by 11.8%.
- Reduced Masterwork Handbow Damage Scaling by 30.8%
- Reduced Masterwork Handbow Crit Damage Bonus by 50%
- Reduced Catatumbo damage Scaling by 6.67%
- Reduced Queen's Cry Damage Scaling by 15%
- Reduced Pookie's Chew Toy Damage Scaling by 28.8%
- Reduced Ruby's Spite Damage Scaling by 30.8%
- Increased Automagic.exe Damage Scaling by 50%
- Increased Gluttony Damage Scaling by 15.4%
- Increased The Message Reload Speed by 50%
- Addressed an issue with how Liquid Cooling Damage Scaling was being calculated.
Backstory Hero Point (Twist of Fate) Adjustments:
- Added -3 Wisdom penalty
Raised By Elves
- Increased Dexterity from +2 to +4
- Increased Attunement from +0 to +2
- Increase Wisdom bonus from +4 to +6
- Increase Intelligence bonus from +2 to +3
- Increase Attunement from 0 to +2
For more changes, fans will have to wait until the next Tiny Tina's Wonderlands game update launches, which hopefully, isn't far away. But for now, that's everything you needed to know about the current patch 184.108.40.206G.
Make sure to check out the rest of our dedicated Tiny Tina's Wonderlands section for more news, guides, and features.