Following its Steam Early Access launch, Stunlock Studios' hit survival game V Rising continues to impress fans, bringing multiple new features and enhancements to the game, including 48 new PvP servers with a new "Schedule Wipe" feature in early July.
More recently, Stunlock Studios revealed their 11th V Rising hotfix, addressing game exploits and several other improvements. This article details the full official V Rising version 0.5.43163 25th August 2022 patch notes, including all the gameplay features, bug fixes, and general improvements in the new update.
V Rising V0.5.43163 Patch Notes - Hotfix 11
The latest V Rising hotfix will go live on 25th August 2022 at 08:00 GMT | 10:00 CEST, per a Tweet published on the official V Rising Twitter page. The patching process is expected to last up to an hour, with notable changes including the new ability to move the Castle Heart and replace flooring without dismantling.
- V Rising Launch 48 New PvP Servers With Scheduled Wipe Feature
- How to remove the Garlic Debuff in V Rising
- V Rising Vampire Powers - How To Unlock All Shapeshifting Forms
- V Rising Admin Commands List - All console commands
In addition to a few minor bugs and quality-of-life improvements, the developers also addressed some key exploits, particularly those regarding building outside players' territories and dismantling Explosive Boxes. We've copied the official patch notes per the Steam blog post below.
- Castle Heart can now be moved over and replace an existing floor without the need to dismantle the floor first.
- Fixed an exploit with building outside of your territory.
- Fixed various issues allowing players to build inside cliff regions.
- Fixed an issue where equipable items could end up in a broken state.
- Minor improvement in the priority of error messages when building your castle.
- Players may no longer dismantle Explosive Boxes.
- Stunlock Studios: "This fixes an exploit where players could dismantle explosive boxes while they were lit, returning the box to the inventory while still triggering the explosion."
Servers will likely be offline during the patch rollout. The developers added that if players experience any problems after this latest patch update, they should notify the team via the Bug Reports Dashboard with the patch number in the title.
For more fantastic game content, check out our section dedicated to V Rising news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Stunlock Studios.