In this article, we outline all the changes, bug fixes, and new features in the latest V Rising update released on 30th June 2022, with the complete patch notes.
V Rising 0.5.42405 patch notes - Bug fixes & features
Via a recent news post on Steam, Stunlock Studios shared the V Rising 0.5.42405 update patch notes, with some great added features and important bug fixes.
- How to remove the Garlic Debuff in V Rising
- V Rising Vampire Powers - How To Unlock All Shapeshifting Forms
- V Rising Admin Commands List - All console commands
- V Rising Glass guide – Quartz farming locations and how to craft
The highlight of the new V Rising update release on 30th June 2022 has to be the Steam Cloud support for Private Game saves because there's nothing prospective Vampire Lords want to avoid more than losing their progression...except for maybe sunlight?
There's also an option of limiting FPS separately in-game and in menus via the graphics options tab, bug fixes and general improvements.
Check out the complete V Rising 0.5.42405 update patch notes released on 30th June below.
New V Rising features:
- We added Steam Cloud support for Private Game saves. This allows playing your saves on different computers.
- All new Private Games hosted will now be saved on Steam Cloud by default.
- You can move saves to/from Steam Cloud Saving.
- You can now delete Saves and Server History entries in the Continue Game menu.
- An option for limiting FPS separately in-game and in menus have been added to the Graphics Options.
Please note that the option to limit FPS settings will not have an effect if V Sync is ON in the Graphics Options.
V Rising bug fixes:
- Fixed an exploit where users could bypass RichText protection in the chat.
- Fixed some characters not being displayed correctly in Polish and Turkish.
- Fixing issue where some players could not use the servant mission system due to missions not showing up on the map.
- Fixing client crash if the fallen angel is killed while transformed to a pig by Matka hex spell.
V Rising general improvements:
- Gear Score will no longer be shown for online Vampires in the Steam Server List.
- Language support for Arabic has been added again.
- Known issues with Arabic: - Input fields do not correctly parse Arabic right-to-left writing. - Layout issues in various places.
- Build menu optimizations.
So there you have it, the complete patch notes for the V Rising hotfix update (version 0.5.42405) released on 30th June 2022. Remember, despite the game's huge success, it is still an Early Access title, and therefore, a work in progress.
For more fantastic game content, check out our section dedicated to V Rising news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Stunlock Studios.