The Vampire survival title V Rising from Swedish developer Stunlock Studios has seen its popularity rise on Steam since its Early Access release. The game features a massive open-world called Vardoran, and as players step into the boots of a weakened vampire, tasked with rebuilding their castle and surviving the cruel gaze of the sun, an important aspect of their journey has to be knowing the V Rising world map and its diverse regions.
In this guide, we not only outline the complete V Rising world map, but also provide prospective bloodsuckers with an overview of the best progression path to take.
Full V Rising World Map - All Vardoran regions
The V Rising Vardoran open-world map is massive and features five main regions.
- V Rising Castle Heart Decay - Effects and how to stop
- V Rising Bosses guide - How to find Blood Carriers
- V Rising Copper - How to mine Copper Ore and locations
- How To Build Waygates In V Rising
Since the game is still in its Early Access phase, with a full release expected sometime in 2023, the developers seem to be planning to add more to these five regions.
Check out the complete world map for V Rising in its Early Access state below, with all five main regions named.
The developers explain what the future holds for the world of Vardoran: "We’ve got plenty of exciting ideas regarding what to do next, which could mean adding new places to explore, lore to discover, or improving and refining the current regions and inhabitants. You might even get the first hints of what’s to come if you visit that little area just northeast of Farbane."
Best V Rising progression path
There's a lot of lore and unique areas to discover as you progress in V Rising. To avoid spoilers, we will be giving you a general overview of which areas to visit on your progression path, in order.
- Farbane Woods - The starting area is filled to the brim with early game resources. We suggest clearing every nook and cranny of Farbane Woods.
- Dunley Farmlands - Nearly as massive as Farbane Woods, we suggest heading to Dunley Farmlands next to feast on new victims. It is filled with homesteads and easy victims and features a large Iron Mine that you can scavenge.
- Cursed Forest - Depending on how much of Dunley Farmlands and Farbane Woods you've cleared, we suggest heading to the Cursed Forest next via the path on the northeast side of Dunley Farmlands. The enemy difficulty really ramps up here.
- Silverlight Hills - The next step in the best V Rising progression path is Silverlight Hills, accessible via a path on the northwestern side of Farbane Woods. It features the Brighthaven, the largest city in all of Vardoran, but there are also endgame bosses in this region.
- Hallowed Mountains - This is the late-game area, featuring tasty rewards and powerful endgame bosses. Enter if you dare but remember to first clear most of the other areas in the game. This area could be expanded upon during the V Rising Early Access period.
Keep in mind that this is an open world, so if you like to head to another area first and not follow the best V Rising progression path as outlined above, you can, but be prepared to run into some tough enemies.
In case you missed it, check out the official V Rising Early Access launch trailer below, showcasing gameplay, various regions, enemies and more.
So there you have it, an overview of the best path to take for easier progression in V Rising, as well as the complete Vardoran world map including all main regions.
For more on the latest gaming industry content head to our section dedicated to V Rising guides, news, updates and more.
Featured image courtesy of Stunlock Studios.