Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 has started, and it has brought a brand new battle pass in which you can level up to unlock tons of rewards. In addition to this, it has also marked the beginning of the first ranked season.
Players will have to reach level 8 in the game in order to unlock the ranked mode, and once you do it, you can start playing ranked games with your friends or randoms, and the more you win and play well, the quicker you level up.
While moving from a lower rank to a higher rank, you will unlock various rewards, and here is the list of all the Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 ranked rewards.
Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 ranked rewards
Each player will start from Iron and will rank up to the Predator here are the rewards that you get at different ranks.
- Bronze: Ranked Match Bronze Rank Holo Spray
- Silver: Ranked Match Silver Rank Holo Spray
- Gold: Ranked Match Gold Rank Holo Spray
- Platinum: Ranked Match Platinum Rank Holo Spray
- Diamond: S1 Diamond Ranked Match Trail, S1 Diamond Avatar Frame, Ranked Match Diamond Rank Holo Spray
- Master I: S1 Master I Ranked Match Trail, S1 Master I Avatar Frame, Ranked Match Master I Rank Holo Spray
- Predator: S1 Predator Ranked Match Trail, S1 Predator Avatar Frame, Ranked Match Predator Rank Holo Spray
Apex Legends Mobile Ranked Season 1 will run for about two months, i.e., till July 2022, so make sure to grind as much as you can to reach the highest rank and unlock all the rewards.
- Best Apex Legends Mobile Graphics Settings
- Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 Battle Pass - Price, Tier Rewards, And More
- Apex Legends Mobile S1 Patch Notes - Fade, Fixes, New Map And Features
- Apex Legends Mobile FPS Settings and Framerate Caps
That is everything you needed to know about the Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 ranked rewards. In addition to this, you can have a look at Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 trailer uploaded officially by EA below. Happy Grinding!
For more on the popular battle royale, head over to our section dedicated to the latest Apex Legends news, guides, tips, and more.
Featured image courtesy of EA.