Call of Duty Mobile (COD Mobile) Season 6 “The Heat” brings with it a brand-new Battle Pass, new maps, modes, features and events for players to enjoy. There is also a range of powerful weapons to choose from, including a new function weapon, the MX9 SMG.
The present season brings relatively minor changes to weapons classes, without any changes to the previous submachine gun (SMG) class lineup. The update only included changes to the Assault Rifle and Shotgun classes.
We've nevertheless ranked all of the SMGs in COD Mobile Season 6, from best to worst, based on their impact in the previous and forthcoming meta.
COD Mobile Season 6 SMG tier list
In case you didn’t know, SMGs are lightweight automatic weapons with relatively low-energy pistol cartridges. They are typically used at short to medium ranges and have a high rate of fire.
Note: Our tier lists are not an exact science, however, we do strive to make our SMG list as accurate as humanly possible.
Description of the tiers
- S-Tier: The absolute best SMGs in COD: Mobile Season 6 which can melt the faces off opponents with ease.
- A-Tier: With a great loadout these Submachine Guns could go toe-to-toe against the S-Tier.
- B-Tier: These SMGs are very capable with a perfect loadout that fits your playstyle.
- C-Tier: This SMG tier absolutely requires you to use a perfect loadout. While these SMGs have some downsides, they can still work well.
- D-Tier: The trash tier. You would be much better off using one of the other SMGs in this list.
SMG tier list
There is a total of 15 SMGs in COD Mobile Season 6, including the new MX9. We expect that the MX9 will be a popular choice this season given its impressive base stats.
Although the present patch notes did not yield any weapon or balance changes relevant to the SMG class, we've updated our list based on each weapon's performance in the previous and forthcoming meta.
The new MX9 boasts some fantastic base stats with high mobility, accuracy and fire rate. It also has excellent range making it a top choice this season.
The QQ9 is an equally powerful SMG with its fluid mobility and insane firing rate. The QQ9 also has a swift attack-down-sight (ADS) time which helps it achieve a high time-to-kill.
- PP19 Bizon
The Fennec remains a popular pick in addition to the PP19-Bizon, which drops to our A-tier list in spite of the MSMC's fast firing rate.
- AGR 556
We should note that these D-tier weapons are, by no means, complete trash. But we suggest you steer clear of them. This is considering the much better options that you have at your disposal this season.
That completed our list of the best SMGs in COD Mobile Season 6, ranked from best to worst.
- Read more: COD Mobile LMG tier list - Every light machine gun ranked from worst to best for Season 6
Disagree with our rankings? We don't care! Don't forget to check out our dedicated COD Mobile section, featuring all the news, guides, weapon tier lists, loadouts and more.
Header image via Activision.