The Lotus Flower has great significance as it can represent insight and life and death, which are embedded in the various types found in Conan Exiles. We’ve previously extensively covered all kinds of Lotus Flowers but considered the most accessible type is the Yellow Lotus Flower.
Players won’t have difficulty locating these flowers; however, if you’re looking for exact locations, we have you covered. Keep reading this comprehensive guide on how to find Yellow Lotus Flowers in Conan Exiles: Age of Sorcery.
How To Find Yellow Lotus Flowers In Conan Exiles?
The most accessible Lotus Flower, these yellow-colored flowers can be found throughout The Exiled Lands and the Isle of Siptah. As there’s no shortage of Yellow Lotus Flowers, players will have no issues locating these flowers and acquiring the seeds before being used for various crafting purposes.
As for where to find these flowers in Conan Exiles, several locations in The Exiled Lands and the Isle of Siptah, like dungeons, ruins, and vistas, are known for Yellow Lotus Flower spawns. Let’s look at the places where you can find Yellow Lotus Flowers and Seeds in Conan Exiles:
- Isle of Siptah:
- Tears of Xanarus (C9): Located along the shoreline below the ruins not far from Scavenger Coast.
- Bridge of the Chosen (E8/9): Follow the river heading south from the ruins to find plenty of flowers along the mountain ridge.
- Leyshrine of the Demon (G9/10): Search the area surrounding the shrine, where you’ll spot Yellow Lotus Flowers growing.
- Pit of the Grey Ones (H/I 4/5): Travel northwest from the ruins and locate a large pool to find Yellow Lotus Flowers.
- New Khemi Docks (J6): Head west from the docks and follow the coastline to find more Yellow Lotus Flowers.
- The Exiled Lands:
- The Cursed Mound (B10/11): Yellow Lotus Flowers can be located growing along the area between The Cursed Mound, and Ravaged Barrows ruins.
- Eyelet Lake (C12): Three Yellow Lotus Flower shrubs are spotted around the frozen lake.
- Ruins of Velstad (D10): Follow the river leading away from the ruins and head west to find more flowers.
- Skittering Cavern (E/F5): Explore the surrounding ruins, where you may find a few Yellow Lotus Flowers.
- New Asagarth (F9): There are a handful fo flowers located not far from an NPC campsite
- Gallaman’s Tomb (H4): Head south from the ruin’s entrance towards The Broken Highway, where more flowers are growing.
- Telith's Island (H8): Surrounding the isle outside the ruin’s entrance is where the Yellow Lotus Flowers will spawn.
- The Arena (I6): Across the river from the ruin’s entrance to farm Yellow Lotus Flowers
- Inlet of the Hook (M7): You can find more flowers along the river from the vista point going south.
Before heading out to farm these resources, ensure you have the right harvesting tools, like a sickle or the Word of Power: Mass Cull, to gain more resources. Lastly, you can unlock the Efficient or Careful perk to gain more flowers and seeds while farming.
How To Use Yellow Lotus Flowers In Conan Exiles?
Yellow Lotus Flowers, as mentioned before, are the most versatile flower due to the various applications it's used for. Aside from the flowers processed into powder brewed to make different potions and elixirs, the seeds can be planted to grow Purple Lotus Flowers within an adequate Planter.
Plenty of potions and elixirs utilize Yellow Lotus Flowers and Seeds, granted you have the remaining ingredients. These include the Potion of Bestial Memory (resets Attributes), the Potion of Natural Learning (removes Knowledge), and the Yellow Lotus Potion, which affects the abovementioned potions.
The Yellow Lotus Flowers can also be used in cooking various consumable items like food and brews for humans and animals, including pets. This includes most variations of Fodders, the Yellow Lotus Soup, Cleansing, and Corrupting Brews which can cleanse or add Corruption to a character.
Lastly, burning the flowers or the powder in the Lotus Burner Guardian Torso golem part will produce smoke that grants a unique status effect. Your character and friendly allies will be less likely to aggro enemies, especially when clearing dungeons or embarking on a farming route.
And that completes this guide on how to find Yellow Lotus Flowers in Conan Exiles. We want to thank the YouTube channel FireSpark81 for the complete walkthrough of all Lotus Blossom locations in the game. Please consider subscribing to their channel and watching the video below for more details.
While you're here, we have one last question: Are you interested in more Conan Exiles: Age of Sorcery resource guides? Say no more. Check out the list of guides: Purple Lotus Flowers | Black Lotus Flowers | Frost Lotus Flowers | Crimson Lotus Flowers | Grey Lotus Flowers