During its Head Start period, Lost Ark already cracked up an immensely impressive number of concurrent players on Steam. Just before the full free-to-play launch on 11th February 2022, MMO ARPG Lost Ark, from Slimegate and Amazon Game Studio, has received a hotfix update. As players are jumping into the mammoth world of Arkesia with one of the game's unique classes, this first update ushering in the game's free-to-play launch is something they should be aware of.
Here are the full patch notes for the Lost Ark hotfix update released on 11th February 2022, as well as the expected server downtime.
Lost Ark server downtime | 11 February 2022
Lost Ark server downtime for 11th February 2022 is scheduled to begin at 13:00 UTC.
The developers have noted that the Lost Ark servers will go down at this time to deploy the hotfix update, and it should take "up to 4 hours" before servers go live again, so hang in there!
Lost Ark 11 February update patch notes
On the official Lost Ark forums, the developers have shared the full patch notes for the Lost Ark 11th February hotfix update.
Several issues are being addressed with this Lost Ark hotfix update. Check them out below.
- Fixed area chat, which now will allow all players to talk to other players in a given area.
- Fusion Material rewards from the Welcome Challenge have been increased to better support player progression.
- Mari’s Secret Store will now display the regional server time instead of UTC.
- Fixed quest dialog UI to avoid text overlap on certain 4K resolutions.
- Player names will no longer be shown as “Unknown Player” in Voice Chat UI.
- The words “Royal Crystals” and “Crystalline Aura” are now displaying in non-English languages in the Steam overlay when finalizing a transaction.
- Fixed the title “Nightmare” which was displaying as blank.
- World bosses now drop the proper gear for the Martial Artist classes.
- Added an option for Voice Over on the Character Selection screen.
- Sorceress audio now plays when playing in a non-English language.
- All classes now have audio when using voices 2, 3, or 4 in a non-English language.
- VO is now present in the “Stronghold Ceremony” quest cinematic.
- VO has been added for Kazeros in the “With Gratitude” quest cinematic.
While you wait for the servers to come back online, check out the launch gameplay trailer for Lost Ark.
So there you have it, the 11th February hotfix update patch notes for Lost Ark, as well as the expected server downtime. Enjoy the work of Arkesia and don't forget to collect those Mokoko Seeds!
Don't forget to check out our dedicated, ever-expanding Lost Ark section for news, guides and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Amazon Game Studios.