At E3, Microsoft unveiled their next-generation games console, currently named Project Scarlett, to the world. Though it wasn't a surprise to be hearing more about the console, it still got fans excited and many are already awaiting the day they can preorder the console.
Let's take a look at the specs of the console and what we know so far.
- AMD processor
- 8K support (4x better than 4K)
- Zen2 from AMD GDDR6
- 120FPS capable
- New, updated SSD for RAM support
What we know so far
- Release window of "Holiday 2020" – so we'll still be waiting for around 18 months
- Halo Infinite will be available at launch alongside the Xbox Scarlett
- Microsoft confirmed that you can bring games, accessories and more with you from the Xbox One – meaning that backwards compatibility will be possible
- Price hasn't yet been confirmed, but we expect it to be in the region of £500 at launch
We will be keeping this updated when we find out more.