In the early hours of the morning on 4th December, Valve unleashed CS:GO's long-awaited 10th Operation. It is called Operation Broken Fang, bringing stats, new maps, new game modes, and a tonne of new rewards for players to claim. In this article, we will look at all the Operation Broken Fang rewards star costs, as well as the price of the Operation, and how to upgrade your Broken Fang Coin.
Operation Broken Fang price
First up, Operation Broken Fang will set you back 14.99 USD on Steam which is in line with the previous Operation Shattered Web.
It is, without a doubt, the most packed CS:GO Operation Valve has ever released, meaning there is a tonne of rewards to claim, from character skins to three weapon collections, and the Broken Fang Case.
Take a look at all three collections as well as the case in our dedicated articles below.
Before we get to the star costs of all the CS:GO Operation Broken Fang rewards, there's something special to upgrade, the Operation Coin.
Broken Fang Operation Coin: How to upgrade
As with previous CS:GO Operations, the Broken Fang Coin can be upgraded all the way up to Diamond. This is for bragging rights and will remain in your inventory forever. It can also be displayed on your CS:GO profile.
You have to complete weekly missions to earn Stars, slowly upgrading your Broken Fang Coin with the following requirements:
- Silver: 33 stars on the battle pass
- Gold: 66 stars on the battle pass
- Diamond: 100 stars on the battle pass
Purchasing the new CS:GO Operation will start you off with a Bronze Coin, and from there, you need to spend Stars to upgrade the Broken Fang Coin. However, Stars can also be spent on other cosmetic rewards, so choose wisely.
CS:GO Operation Broken Fang: Rewards & Star Cost
Unlike many other games' Battle Passes, you can choose which rewards you want to unlock first via the Operation Shop in-game.
The rewards can be unlocked via Stars, and includes all-new Agents, three weaopn collections, stickers, patches, a new weapon case and more.
Check out the Star cost for all the CS:GO Operation Broken Fang rewards below, starting with the skin collections:
- The Control Collection (random): 4 stars
- The Havoc Collection (random): 4 stars
- The Ancient Collection (random): 4 stars
- Operation Broken Fang Case: 2 stars
- Master Agent — Commander Mae: 25 stars
- Master Agents — Sir Bloody Darryl: 25 stars
- Superior Agents (choice of 5): 10 stars
- Exceptional Agents (choice of 5): 7 stars
- Distinguished Agents (choice of 4): 5 stars
- Metal Skill Group Patch Collection (random): 2 stars
- CS:GO Graffiti #3 Collection (random): 1 star
- Broken Fang Sticker Collection (random): 1 star
- Recoil Sticker Collection (random): 1 star
Operation Broken Fang is expected to last roughly five months, which means CS:GO players have a lot of time to collect Stars, purchase rewards, and upgrade their Operation Coin.