Destiny 2 Season of Plunder has been a roller coaster ride so far. On one hand, fans love the new seasonal activities, weapons, and armor. On the other, there have been a plethora of balancing issues with some of the weapons and abilities. The new King Fall's raid has had its own performance issues since its launch.
Thankfully, Bungie has now released a new hotfix 6.2.03 for Destiny 2 which fixes some of the ongoing issues. Here are the full notes for Destiny 2 hotfix 220.127.116.11.
Everything included in Destiny 2 hotfix 18.104.22.168
As mentioned above, hotfix 22.214.171.124 primarily focuses on fixing the newly launched King's Fall raid. However, Bungie has also optimized some of the notable weapons and Arc abilities in this small update.
- Fixed issues where players could repeatedly die when revived during the Basilica and Oryx encounters while the encounter wipe happens.
- Fixed an issue where the Overzealous Triumph requirement was unclear and could not be completed.
- Fixed an issue where the selection of the rune during The Crux section of King’s Fall would prevent completion of the secret Deepsight weapon chest puzzle.
- Fixed an issue where the King's Fall carries stat was not being incremented.
- Fixed an issue where the following buffs and debuffs were missing icons:
- Aura of the Unraveler
- Aura of the Weaver
- Unstable Light
- Channeling Corrupted Light
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Vallhund Exotic ornament had an incorrect tooltip and was missing from the ornaments screen.
- Fixed an issue where a shaped BxR-55 Battler didn't receive a Masterwork border when a player included two enhanced perks and an enhanced intrinsic perk.
- Fixed an issue where Quicksilver Storm grenades could add permanent buffs to your character.
- Quicksilver Storm has been re-enabled.
- Telesto has been reprimanded.
- Fixed an issue where Stormtrance's damage was not increasing over time while attacking.
- Fixed an issue where Fists of Havoc could be activated while the player was in an active Ballistic Slam, resulting in a very, very... very long initial leap.
- Fixed an issue where specific melee abilities (notably Shiver Strike and Thunderclap) were not activating at close range when using the Charged Melee keybind.
PLATFORMS AND SYSTEMS
- Fixed a Silver sync issue on the Epic Games Store that blocked some players from completing Silver and entitlement purchases.
And that's everything included in Destiny 2 hotfix 126.96.36.199.
- What Is The Max Power Level In Destiny 2?
- Destiny 2 Season of Plunder - Top 5 Arc Exotic Weapons To Use
- Destiny 2 Season Of Plunder - Best Seasonal Mods To Unlock
- Destiny 2 Season Of The Plunder - All New Exotic Weapons, Armor
For more on the game, check our section dedicated to Destiny 2 Season of Plunder news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Bungie.
- Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest
- Austringer God Roll
- Calus Midi Tool God Roll
- Dead Man's Tale God Roll
- Fixed Odds God Roll
- Hawkmoon God Roll
- How To Get Come To Pass
- How To Get Dawn Chorus
- How To Get Omnioculus
- How To Get Star-Eater Scales
- Mechabre God Roll
- Osteo Striga Catalyst
- Riptide God Roll
- Queens and Worms Quest