Tower of Fantasy developer Hotta Studio has launched their latest major update for the free-to-play MMO, and the patch notes have been made available. Detailed are several new content additions and critical adjustments, and bug fixes that will significantly improve gameplay and overall performance.
Additionally, they have made some compensation in the form of free Dark Crystal available to all Wanderers for the disruption to servers during the patch's rollout. We've detailed the complete patch notes for the version 1.5 update for Tower of Fantasy.
Tower Of Fantasy Version 1.5 Patch Notes – All New Content
Tower of Fantasy sees a myriad of new content that has arrived in-game for them to start exploring following the maintenance. The biggest addition to the game is the inclusion of the Artificial Island map alongside the region's new bosses and exciting gameplay mechanics.
Dear Wanderers,— Tower of Fantasy (@ToF_EN_Official) September 14, 2022
There will be maintenance for #ToF soon.
▶ Scheduled Time: 02:00 Sept.15 - 05:00 Sept.15 (UTC-4)
▷ We are sorry for any inconvenience. We will update you regarding any changes in a timely manner.
▽ More details: https://t.co/AdxuuC7CuLpic.twitter.com/6GNchkBZnJ
Below, we've listed all the latest content included in the Version 1.5 update available to Tower of Fantasy as per the patch notes:
- Artificial Island's new map and gameplays
- Home System available for construction
- New eight-player cooperative "raid" gameplay
- New simulacrum - unlock "Claudia" and the limited "Claudia Matrix"
- Limited time event - Aida Cafe
- "Sequential Phantasm" is available after unlocking the "Battlefield of Champions" in the "Bygone Phantasm" event
- Weapon switching and enhancements are disabled in the "Bygone Phantasm" event
- Added five different types of "stage" buff in the "Bygone Phantasm" event
- The maximum accumulated days of offline rewards are revised to nine days
- Optimized the display of new and idle servers with "New" and "Recommended" signs
- Added the introduction tab of the "shield axe" in the "Survival Guide"
Tower Of Fantasy Version 1.5 Patch Notes – All New Bug Fixes
With the arrival of new gameplay content, there are several major and minor adjustments and bug fixes to improve overall game performance. These fixes extend to changes made to features and game settings that have previously restricted or prevented Wanderers from utilizing it in-game.
- How To Get Hearts Of Summit In Tower Of Fantasy
- Where To Find Frost Bot World Boss In Tower Of Fantasy
- Where To Get Balloon Fruit In Tower Of Fantasy
- Where To Get Barnacles In Tower Of Fantasy
Let's look at all the adjustments and bug fixes in the Tower of Fantasy Version 1.5 update:
- Fixed an issue where no Endurance (END) is required when the "Spiral Drive "skill is used with the "Thunderblades "weapon and damage abnormality.
- Also added the damage description of the spiral-down effect of the "Thunderblades"
- Fixed the icon display issue where many matrix effects can be triggered when switching "Molten Shield V2" (axe mode) to other weapons
- Fixed an issue where there is a "stun" abnormality of the "Pummeler" and "Venus" weapons
- Fixed an issuer where there is a "dodge" abnormality for some of the "Balmung" weapons
- Fixed the problem of abnormal interface display caused by network lag when extracting "Simulacrum" weapons during ordering
- Improve the cooldown period time between speeches in the chat channel
- Fix the setting button invalid issue after restarting
- Fix the invalid button issue for the Line channel on mobile
- Fixed a series of localization problems such as translation or abnormal display of interface text
- "Type V Armor" is replaced with "Alternate Destiny" in "SSR Relic one-out-of-four box" selections
Lastly, maintenance compensation (1000x Dark Crystal) is available to Wanderers who've reached Level 6 and have registered their account by 12 am (UTC +0) on 16th September 2022.
For all the fantastic adventures on the planet Aida, check out our section dedicated to the latest Tower of Fantasy news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Hotta Studio.