On 9th December, the CS:GO Broken Fang Week 2 missions released, giving players the opportunity to get more Stars. Here's what you need to know about the missions in Week 2 of Broken Fang.
Broken Fang Week 2 Missions: How to complete
The CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 2 missions tasks you with earning MVPs, and playing quite a lot on the Apollo map to get all the Star rewards.
The CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 2 Missions are aptly entitled "Moon Shot" and are available in-game right now.
To complete the Broken Fang Week 2 Missions in CS:GO, simply follow the list below, ticking off all the requirements while you play.
- The Right Stuff: Earn MVPs in Broken Fang Premier - One Star per 3, 6, and 9 MVPs each.
- One Small Step: Win rounds in Competitive: Apollo - One Star per 7, 15, and 20 rounds each.
- Houston We Have A Problem: Get kills with all 10 pistols in Guardian: Apollo - Two Stars.
- Low Earth Orbit: Get pistol kills in Retakes - One Star per 3, 8, and 15 kills each.
- The Deagle Has Landed: Get Desert Eagle kills in Casual: Hostage Group - One Star per 4, 9, and 18 kills each.
Just like the Week 1 Missions, these are very self-explanatory. Keep in mind you can still complete the Week 1 Missions as well if you are still missing some Stars to get great rewards.
CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Star rewards
With the CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Stars earned, you can spend them on some great cosmetic collections.
Take a look at all three collections as well as the case in our dedicated articles below.
Keep in mind you can also upgrade your Operation Coin with Stars earned from Broken Fang Missions.
Check out the Star cost for all the CS:GO Operation Broken Fang rewards below, starting with the skin collections.
- The Control Collection (random): 4 stars
- The Havoc Collection (random): 4 stars
- The Ancient Collection (random): 4 stars
- Operation Broken Fang Case: 2 stars
- Master Agent — Commander Mae: 25 stars
- Master Agents — Sir Bloody Darryl: 25 stars
- Superior Agents (choice of 5): 10 stars
- Exceptional Agents (choice of 5): 7 stars
- Distinguished Agents (choice of 4): 5 stars
- Metal Skill Group Patch Collection (random): 2 stars
- CS:GO Graffiti #3 Collection (random): 1 star
- Broken Fang Sticker Collection (random): 1 star
- Recoil Sticker Collection (random): 1 star
Operation Broken Fang is expected to last roughly five months, which means CS:GO players have a lot of time to collect Stars, purchase rewards, and upgrade their Operation Coin.