This patch will be one of the biggest in the entire season, bringing updates focused on balancing the performance of champions in both ranked queues and competitive, as well as tons of new content thanks to the start of a new global event across every single Riot game.
This event will include new skins, and even a rotating game mode which will talk about below. Let’s take a look at everything prepared for patch 11.14.
Patch 11.14: Champion changes
The patch will be focused into two main concepts. First, give more power and tools to those champions who have decayed during the last patches, after the drastic changes made to mechanics and items within the Summoner's Rift, while also making some tweaks to recent reworks that didn't have good results.
This includes champions like Lillia, Dr. Mundo, and Tahm Kench, and many others around the top lane, jungle and supports.
- Passive - Hemorrhage: Noxian Might bonus attack damage from 20-205 (level 1-18) to 30-230 (level 1-18)
- E – Apprehend: Cooldown from 26/24/22/20/18 to 24/21.5/19/16.5/14 seconds
- Q - Decisive Strike: Bonus movement speed from 30% to 35%
- R - Demacian Justice: Damage from target’s missing health from 20/25/30% to 25/30/35%
Base Attack Damage from 66 to 68
Base Movement Speed from 340 to 350
E – Triggerseed: Base shield from 80/110/140/170/200 to 80/115/150/185/220
- Q - Queen's Wrath: Base damage from 20/25/30/35/40 to 21/27/33/39/45
- Q - Prey Seeker: Base damage from 60/90/120/150/180 to 60/95/130/165/200
Q – High Note: Damage ratio from 40/45/50/55/60% AP to 45/50/55/60/65% AP
- Q – Starlight’s Touch: Cost from 70/75/80/85/90 to 65/70/75/80/85 mana
- E – Dazzle: Cost from 60 to 40 mana
Secondly, strike down those characters who have enjoyed big win rates in the competitive scene, rankeds, or have been a problem after being used as flex-picks in any game, like Nocturne, Xin Zhao, Shaco, and most importantly, Irelia.
- Q - Five Point Strike: Can no longer be cast while dashing with E - Shuriken Flip
- R - Perfect Execution: Base recast minimum damage from 75/145/215 to 60/130/200, and maximum damage from 225/435/645 to 180/390/600
Base Attack Damage from 54 to 51
- Base HP from 537 to 510
- Q - Call of the Void: Damage ratio from 65% AP to 55% AP
Passive - Umbra Blades: Umbra Blades' damage and healing is decreased by 50% against minions
- Base HP from 587 to 560
- Base Movement Speed from 350 to 345
W - Wind Becomes Lightning: Cooldown from 12/10.5/9/7.5/6 to 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
Base Mana from 480 to 420
Patch 11.14: Item changes
In patch 11.14, just a couple of artifacts will receive tweaks, as the Dead Man’s Plate changes from the last patch dropped the win rate from some top laners, while the Stridebreaker keeps getting nerfs due to its great utility.
Dead Man's Plate
Base Armor from 40 to 45
- Attack Damage from 40 to 45, HP from 400 to 300, and halting slash slow from 90%, decaying to 40% over 3 seconds to 40% for 3 seconds
- Dreamshatter (Ornn upgrade) Attack Damage from 50 to 55, HP from 500 to 400, and halting slash slow from 90%, decaying to 40% over 3 seconds to 40% for 3 seconds
Patch 11.14: Ultimate Spellbook
The flames of Ruin will make their way across Runeterra, where players will have to fight around a battlefield in the shape of the Shadow Isles, alongside a new limited-time game mode, Ultimate Spellbook.
The Ultimate Spellbook will give everyone the chance to fight inside the Ruined Rift, with every single champion enabled in a blind pick queue. However, its twist comes with the addition of the Ult-ernate Summoner Spells, as players will have to pick a random Ultimate as their second Summoner Spell.
This game mode will feature lots of changes around stats, levelling, and even some changes to epic monsters like the Drakes. You can learn more about the Ultimate Spellbook in our first preview.
Patch 11.14: Rise of the Sentinels skins
To cap this patch, seven new skins will be added in the first part of the Rise of the Sentinels event, featuring new Sentinels who will join the fight against the Ruin, however one of them will also fall into its curse becoming one of the Ruined champions.
Each of these skins will have a cost of 1,350 RP, except for Vayne’s which will be set at 1,820 RP, and Pantheon’s Prestige skin, which will be available as an event reward.
All of the skins will also feature nine different chromas (except for Vayne’s having six) available at 290 RP each. Finally, new exclusive chromas will be released for Ruined Karma, Draven and Shyvana, redeemable as part of the event’s rewards.
Don’t forget to check out our League of Legends dedicated section for more news, guides, updates, and esports coverage.