Broken Fang Week 15 Missions: How to complete
There's a total of four missions in Broken Fang Week 15 for CS:GO players to complete. This batch of missions is called "Spare No Expense".
The Week 15 missions for Operation Broken Fang is, again, not very imaginative. This week, players are tasked to play four different game modes, get some kills, win a match and even dive into Danger Zone, something many CS:GO players might dislike doing.
The CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 15 missions are:
- Executive Decision: Win rounds in Wingman: Elysion - One Star per 4, 8 and 12 each
- Lock It Down: Get 25 kills in Guardian: Engage - Two Stars
- Equal Share: Score points with the bonus weapon in Deathmatch: Defusal Group Sigma - One Star per 150, 300 and 600 each
- Finders Keepers: Spend money in Danger Zone - One Star per 2500, 5000 and 7500 each
To use the bonus weapon for the Equal Share missions, Press F3 when you are in Deathmatch: Defusal Group Sigma.
The Broken Fang Week 15 missions are very self-explanatory, as there's no need to stand in specific parts of a map, spray graffiti at a certain location, or anything like that.
CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Star rewards
With the CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Stars earned, you can spend them on some great cosmetic collections.
Take a look at all three collections as well as the case in our dedicated articles below.
Keep in mind you can also upgrade your Operation Coin with Stars earned from Broken Fang Missions.
- Read more: Who is s1mple? The GOAT of CS:GO
The week 16 missions will become available on 17th March 2021, and we will have you covered so you don't miss out on any Stars. These will be the final batch of missions for CS:GO Operation Broken Fang.