GINX Esports TV is on the lookout for both an Esports Producer and a Junior Esports Producer to join the team. Read the job description below and find out how to apply!
We are looking to recruit an Esports Producer to manage the production of some of our shows. Examples of these are a daily 12-minute news show and live tournaments, as well as the production of weekend live event coverage and various studio-based entertainment shows. We are an early-stage company and as such the role will be multi-faceted and very hands-on. You’ll feel just as comfortable leading the gallery, setting up the studio, sitting in the producer’s chair during live shows or helping with set design.
We are looking to bring someone on board with a track record in producing (live) sports/esports and/or gaming content. Cross-platform content creation is core to our proposition. Having experience in an esports production environment, through a publisher or TO would go a long way. It is important the esports producer brings a ‘leading from the front’ work-ethic and can inspire the team to create great content.
- Produce a selection of shows, a daily live news show, listicles, a live weekly one-hour esports analysis show and anything else you can come up with!
- Manage remote crews and HQ coverage of live esports events
- Participate in production meetings and help set programming budget, vision and strategy
- Manage the gallery during live feeds and produce live tournaments
- Be at ease in a gallery environment and with the use of vision mixing equipment
- Embed social and digital content in production process
- Think internationally when prepping shows, securing hosting talent and stringers
- Build relationships with TO’s and games-publishers and establish direct links with their production arms
- Coordinate with the technical team around necessary resources and equipment
Our offices are ‘buzzy’ and we are all gamers at heart. Our passion is to widen the appeal of esports through the mainstream medium of television, but increasingly we are also working cross-platform and are creating more avenues for gamers to connect with our content.
Our team is compact and we are proud of our record of giving our staff autonomy, creative freedom and space to experiment with new programming ideas. We play in-house tournaments from time to time and thank our lucky stars we get to work in this industry.